Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

MP 8 01/1/1 sevlowrebmiT @ cigaM :daerhT emaG

quote:
Originally posted by MrBandwagon:

If the magic lose this game, I wash my hands with them. I gave them too many chances.

lol this is the best thing ever

quote:

If the magic lose this game, I wash my hands with them. I gave them too many chances.

epic first post..way to start the new year..why even bother to register?..

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:

epic first post..way to start the new year..why even bother to register?..

him and the turtle both not worth having around here

I refuse to do the backwards thing on this, but here's some X-Factors anyway. =P

X-Factors:

Jonny Flynn for the T-Wolves, and Rashard Lewis for the Magic. Flynn has had a solid, but not spectacular rookie season so far, and Jameer, J-Will, and the rest of the Magic need to keep it that way. If Flynn explodes and Jefferson, Love, Brewer play their usual games, the T-Wolves have a chance to pull the massive upset.

Despite having only 7 wins on the season, take it from me, Kevin Love has been ballin' since his return from injury. Particularly on the boards, it is important for Shard to be solid and get his act together tonight.

This team would be semi-decent if they played on the Eastern Conference, but the deeper West feasts on these guys. HOWEVER, Utah just barely beat Minnesota the other night by only 4 points and the Wolves have actually won 4 of their last 9 games, including a two point win IN Utah.

Magic win on the road to go to 24-8, but in far too close a fashion than their fickle critics would like (they know who they are).

Orlando 100

Minnesota 94

P.S. Now they ARE only Minnesota after all.. if the Magic are on top of their game, Orlando could score 120+, and it wouldn't be the first time that's happened to the Wolves. Boston, Phoenix, Suckramento, and even the Clippers have all scored at least 120 points on them in the last 6 weeks or so.

SO... the Magic's A+ game could make this real ugly for Minnesota. However, I'm simply expecting a B or B+ effort tonight.

ylhgih elbayojne daerht. dah nevig pu retfa lla eht tnecer parc no ereh . . . os YYYYaY!!yletanutrofnu I was siht retfa a tol fo reeb dna ti sah nekat em owt sruoh owt epyt siht tuo . . . mi lluf fo liaf!! OG CIGAM

Writing backwards...

Anyone else seeing our road unis a bit... light blue? Almost Utah-blue?