Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

You guys move from game to game way to fast.

I'm still playing Diablo 3

The quest for legendaries still got you eh? I got back to playing a little Diablo 3 too.

PS3: jarethcutestory0

XBL: Doggedfiber618

Just picked up a 360. Cancelling my cable TV service and seems like the 360 is the best bang for my buck media center right now for my budget, plus the added bonus of gaming, etc. I'm also a sucker for the last.fm app lol. And I must say, after having my old 360 get the red rings, this new version is superb. Much quieter. Runs smooth. I am not disappointed at alll.

The ads are a bit much, but avoidable.

The 250 gig bundle w/ Skyrim is a steal.

That explains why you're never online with the name you gave me three years ago anymore, back when we used to play Brutal Legend together. :(/>

I know. It was my old account. I miss that. I gave away all my old games too. :(

The quest for legendaries still got you eh? I got back to playing a little Diablo 3 too.

It turned into a quest to make a bad ass wizard after I got bored with my Barb. I'm having a lot of fun with my wizard now, and the game is significantly better than it was at launch.

Just picked up a 360. Cancelling my cable TV service and seems like the 360 is the best bang for my buck media center right now for my budget, plus the added bonus of gaming, etc. I'm also a sucker for the last.fm app lol. And I must say, after having my old 360 get the red rings, this new version is superb. Much quieter. Runs smooth. I am not disappointed at alll.

Yes, with all the apps now it's a great bargain for a media center (ie. Netflix, YouTube, ESPN, LastFM, Arcade, etc.).

I can't believe my 360 still works, but I think the new gen console is coming out soon.

It turned into a quest to make a bad ass wizard after I got bored with my Barb. I'm having a lot of fun with my wizard now, and the game is significantly better than it was at launch.

I've made two characters. My Demon Hunter is badass but my Witch Doctor sits at lvl one, his name's Dennis Rodman.

Is anyone playing the open beta for Path of Exile?

It's another argp game like the Diablo series, but it feels more like Diablo 2 than Diablo 3. It lacks the polish and aesthetics of D3, but has a giant skill tree/map, is completely free to play, and is actually a lot of fun once you get into it a bit.

Is anyone playing the open beta for Path of Exile?

It's another argp game like the Diablo series, but it feels more like Diablo 2 than Diablo 3. It lacks the polish and aesthetics of D3, but has a giant skill tree/map, is completely free to play, and is actually a lot of fun once you get into it a bit.

I'll check it out, loved D2 but never got around to D3 bc of game itself and computer.

Pretty much going to give Brighthouse the boot, my xbox provides enough media for me entertained. And the new xbox is rumored to be even more media friendly. Cable Tv is going to be a thing of the past eventually.