Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

Get the hell off the computer. Get in your car, drive to a walmart, gangnam style your way to the video game section, buy it, then go home and play it.

And then add me on XBL so you can get owned in slayer: Ryan the D

lmao i got it yesterday i'll add u maaan

NBA 2K13 on PS3. Just bought Portal 2 with the PS+ deal for $10. Never played it shamefully. Hope it's worth it.

Did you play portal? It's a continuation of the story, but it's easy enough to figure out what happened.

Bought Diablo 3, played it for a week, computer decided it could no longer run it. Now it sits on my desk. Alas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzc86ifgf-0

Seriously, watch that video of the start of Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, the newest Borderlands 2 expansion.

If you don't want to play Borderlands 2 after watching that, then I don't even want to live on the same planet as you, because Mr. Torgue is THE GREATEST THING.

"This fight reminds me of my father! ALCOHOLISM DESTROYS FAMILIES!"

"Also, you should treat Moxxi nice! NOTHING IS MORE BADASS THAN TREATING A WOMAN WITH RESPECT!"

"You may have noticed that everyone here is trying to kill you, Torgue personnel included. You're WELCOME. I didn't want you to get bored so I was like, F*ck it, give everybody guns! We've lost like half our workforce in three days, but who gives a F*CK!?"

"I can use sexual innuendo too, Moxxi. Watch: 'This fight promises to be bad-ass. BLOWJOBS!'"

Borderlands 2's new expansion.

Mr Torgue is like Macho Man Randy Savage, if he were on even more cocaine and steroids.

It's awesome.

This post had too many syllables.

APOLOGIZE

Hotline: Miami on sale on steam for $5.

Just bought it and the game just has a late-80s, early 90s culture vibe that I can only describe as "Cool". The soundtrack is also incredible with the synths.