Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

The 2K series is great. Great sim modes (though I want them to expand even more in 2k11), My Player is extremely promising and awesome already, awesome controls.

They need to improve it graphic wise this year since it seems they keep recycling old player models (JJ looks like he's 12 lolz), and the online experience needs to be totally revamped.

Other than that, 2K is vastly superior to the Live series.

It is, but I don't see shelling out $60 a year for marginal improvements, and sometimes steps backwards, as worth it.

2k is better then live, I own it and play it. I was comparing the gameplay to NBA 2k6. The gameplay is no longer like that in 2k10. I dislike both NBA live and 2k. 2k is far and away better though then live right now. What EA is doing is completely abandoning NBA live. They are making an entirely new product and here we have NBA elite. David Littman saved the NHL series if anyone plays NHL live. That game is now far and away better then any other NHL game. It's been proven. Now he has been given the chance to do the same for the NBA live series(now nba elite). I like what he's doing, giving us more control. Now there is no magnetic field between you and the other player on defense as well. You have to actually defend the person. This game is about as realistic as it will get. 2k>live but I still don't like 2k. Lot's of problems with it. The least you can do is at least wait for release and maybe try it out then judge it. 2k11 with jordan next year is going to be hard to beat as far as sales, but I think gameplay in elite will be better. That's all I care about.

Okay, so you like it, then you don't like it, then you think it's awful, but then you think it's a lot better, but first you said nba live will be the greatest game in the history of everything, but then you tell us not to judge before playing it

my head hurts

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Okay, so you like it, then you don't like it, then you think it's awful, but then you think it's a lot better, but first you said nba live will be the greatest game in the history of everything, but then you tell us not to judge before playing it

my head hurts

2k is better then live BUT I dislike both of them. How hard is that too understand. This game is not NBA live. It is NBA elite. This will be better then 2k in my opinion. Did I bring it down to earth for you?

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:

my head hurts

2k is better then live BUT I dislike both of them. How hard is that too understand. This game is not NBA live. It is NBA elite. This will be better then 2k in my opinion. Did I bring it down to earth for you?

Well, you said you think it's going to be the best game EVAARRRRRRRR, but when people claimed it was going to suck, you said not to judge until it comes out...

quote:

quote:

quote:

my head hurts

Well, you said you think it's going to be the best game EVAARRRRRRRR, but when people claimed it was going to suck, you said not to judge until it comes out...

I think it will be a great game. Better then any other basketball game out, that's my opinion. People can say it sucks all they want..all I'm saying is at least play it then judge it...it's not even out yet. I'm a little confused what the problem is here?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

my head hurts

I think it will be a great game. Better then any other basketball game out, that's my opinion. People can say it sucks all they want..all I'm saying is at least play it then judge it...it's not even out yet. I'm a little confused what the problem is here?

The problem is that apparently you're the only one allowed to judge.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by JJ is MY homeboy:

Bioshock 2 is a reaaaaly good game I would reccomend to anyone with an xbox/ps3... single player's amazing and multiplayer isn't that bad for a game primarily known for it's single player

If you were a fan of the original Bioshock then you would understand Bioshock 2 has no reason to exist.

I was a huge fan of the original but the storyline and gameplay of the second is still better then half the games that are out there...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

my head hurts

The problem is that apparently you're the only one allowed to judge.

It's always pretty funny when people blatantly ignore Occam's Razor.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

Bioshock 2 is a reaaaaly good game I would reccomend to anyone with an xbox/ps3... single player's amazing and multiplayer isn't that bad for a game primarily known for it's single player

If you were a fan of the original Bioshock then you would understand Bioshock 2 has no reason to exist.

I was a huge fan of the original but the storyline and gameplay of the second is still better then half the games that are out there...

If I were to make a movie called "Citizen Kane 2", and that movie were to be one of the best movies of the year when it was released, that wouldn't change the fact that the movie should have never been made in the first place.

Not to mention, the idea of "You should be able to play as a Big Daddy in the sequel!" represents about 9 different levels of stupid, and I seriously have to wonder if the people who plotted the first game were ever even consulted for the plot of the second game, since making a group of characters that were CLEARLY meant to be a visual metaphor of the excess and decay of Rapture the protagonist of the second game makes little or no sense.