Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

Cool. Make sure you buy EA Sports UFC so I can kick your butt smile.gif

Call me when they get those games right. The first 2 I played were too random with the KOs and the ground game aspects were just putrid. Until they figure out how to make all the fighting styles more organic and less robotic, those UFC games will just be arcade style fighters with mechanical wrestling elements.

I'm playing Black Ops 2 on the 360, but I just purchased Red Dead Redemption (I hear everyone ranting and raving about this) and Far Cry 3. We'll see which one is more fun!

Call me when they get those games right. The first 2 I played were too random with the KOs and the ground game aspects were just putrid. Until they figure out how to make all the fighting styles more organic and less robotic, those UFC games will just be arcade style fighters with mechanical wrestling elements.

Yeah, but remember that THQ were the ones who made the UFC games until now (they went bankrupt).

And I agree, those games were ****. Rock em sock em, just like Tekken and all those other outdated fighting games.

EA Sports made EA MMA a while ago, and though not perfect, much better than the UFC games. The striking in that game was done with the right stick, just like in the Fight Night series (also made by EA).

Who's pumped for the new Pokemon games in October? #thisguy!

:creaturedance:/>

eh

I'll still play it competitively on a simulator, but I can't be bothered with the actually games anymore

too easy and redundant

eh

I'll still play it competitively on a simulator, but I can't be bothered with the actually games anymore

too easy and redundant

If they ever made an online, fullblown 3D game on the WiiU, it'd be an insta-buy for me. It could even be an mmorpg.

Of course, that would kill any future Nintendo handheld consoles so it'd likely never happen.

I really need to exercise more self-control with these summer sales... What the heck do I need Euro Truck Simulator for...

It could even be an mmorpg.

Would people be the pokemon or the trainers? Either way, it sounds hilarious to me.

Would people be the pokemon or the trainers? Either way, it sounds hilarious to me.

The trainers, man.

Think about it, I would challenge you on the spot on your way to the grocery store. If you lose, you lose all your pokemon. You end up losing because of your superciliousness. I become leader of the club gym leader. Fin. Blouses.