Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

Apparently, Bioshock Infinite is amazing. I love the original Bioshock, so I'll probably give this a whirl when the price drops 3-5 months from now. I don't get around to playing right away anyway, so might as well wait for it to be cheaper.

New Tomb Raider. Absolutely fantastic. I never was a fan of the older games but this one is incredible and one of the better games I have played in a long time.

I haven't bought a game since FIFA 13, I don't have much time to play anymore with college and all that other **** so I just watch walkthroughs on Youtube. I like it because I can watch the story without all the repetition of trying/failing AND I don't have to pay.

I've watched Assassin's Creed 3, Hitman: Absolution and now I'm watching Far Cry 3

I don't know if I'll watch God of War: Ascension because I've played and waited for every God of War game religiously

I know borderlands 2 has been out since forever, but Newegg has it for $20 and with Best Buy's new price matching policy I was able to get it there. Ya ya i'm late to the party but I always wait for games to hit the <$20 price point.

It's too bad I have to play it on a console, man I miss my gaming machine (sniff sniff).

I know borderlands 2 has been out since forever, but Newegg has it for $20 and with Best Buy's new price matching policy I was able to get it there. Ya ya i'm late to the party but I always wait for games to hit the <$20 price point.

It's too bad I have to play it on a console, man I miss my gaming machine (sniff sniff).

I do this all the time. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

It's a whole lot cheaper, most of the bugs will be long since fixed, and it's still new to me when I play it. Plus there are too many games I want to own. I can't keep up with them if I only play the newest stuff.

I bought Borderlands 2 on sale at Amazon about 4 months ago for 30 bucks. I played it for a couple of weeks and burned out on it. I got to the last chapter before I had to walk away. I haven't touched it since.

Great game, though. I love Tiny Tina.

Borderlands 2 was one of my favorite games ever. Great gameplay mechanic with the loot, combat, but the story was the best aspect for me. I copped the season pass DLCs when they went on sale at Amazon for $10, can't wait to play them.

Oh and I played Bioshock for a few, and it looks amazing. I haven't played it a lot because video games are on the back burner for now, but wow looks like a luxury to get lost in.

Apparently, Bioshock Infinite is amazing. I love the original Bioshock, so I'll probably give this a whirl when the price drops 3-5 months from now. I don't get around to playing right away anyway, so might as well wait for it to be cheaper.

I finally got around to playing it this week.

This is one of the best games I've ever played. Lives up to its name. Surpassed my high expectations.

It's so engaging, beautiful, and flat-out fun. Not to mention as nice challenge on Hard difficulty. Not much more satisfying in video games than jumping on a zip line, lifting an enemy off the ground suspending them in mid air, and shooting their face off.

This game is *****ing awesome.

Is it better than the original? If so, it would be in competition with the Mass Effect trilogy for my favorite 360/PS3 game. Nonetheless, that's an exciting write-up.

In terms of the new consoles, the XB1 is everything I didn't want it to be. If the fee for used games is true, I'm definitely not getting anywhere near that thing. It's just the principle of it all. Microsoft and the game developers don't deserve a cut of second-hand games. It's total bullsh-t. Oh, and look, you can switch beteween games, TV, and menus will voice commands!!! Yippie, I don't have to press a single button! What a bunch of dicks. This sums it all up nicely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMYso30L9zI

We'll see what PS4 is all about later.

Wii U still looks like the best bet for me. At least there's a nostalgic value there.

Is it better than the original?

yes

and this is coming from the biggest bioshock nerd