Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

PES 2011 for PS 3 is awful, in terms of "playability". I mean, those graphics and those passes and kicks are much worse than the ones for older PESs on PS 2

NBA 2k11, on the other hand, great game. But i keep losing by 50 against Hall of Fame level. I was kicking arses in Pro, but now my Magic are 7-9 after losing against Miami and Cavs by a combined 100 points!. The morale is affected...

Star Trek: Legacy

Looking forward to the new DBZ game for once, because it finally has a create a character feature. I'm a sucker for that kinda thing.

Not as good as 1. Blows away 2. Eidos proves that Tomb Raider was Crystal Dynamics fault, not theirs.

The one problem I have with the game is the boss battles.

It really seems to me that, if they were going to push the whole "you can win in a variety of ways thing, that you should be able to like, sneak past Barrett or hack a turret and have that kill them, or something. Instead, my stealth/hacker character gets locked in a room with an enormous *****er with a machinegun arm who can survive two shots from a rocket launcher to the chest and throws grenades around like a goddamned lunatic.

But that's a minor point.

Has anyone considered not buying games anymore and play everything through Gamefly? I'm getting to that point. Too many games that I want to play but that whole $60 a pop thing kind of kills it for me.

Has anyone considered not buying games anymore and play everything through Gamefly? I'm getting to that point. Too many games that I want to play but that whole $60 a pop thing kind of kills it for me.

I did that for a while, but then it got to the point that I had played most of the games I was interested in playing and couldn't justify keeping the subscription. I'm back to just buying the occasional game I want.

I like to keep games anyway because I'll replay stuff sometimes. I'm currently going through GTA IV again after it sat on my shelf for a good two years. It's still entertaining to me.