Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Lord Xenu learned from playing Homefront's storymode that THQ hates its customers and thinks they're stupid.

That's the only real explanation for how that storymod is handled.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

How is Mortal Kombat for 360? Thinking about getting it.

I have a PS3 but I only played MK 9 in an Xbox 360.

It was fun but it's too easy to get spammed with the same move by your opponent and Shao Kahn is a blatant cheater. Some of the costumes look turrible

If you can get it for 30$ or less do it.

How is Mortal Kombat for 360? Thinking about getting it.

They're working out some kinks very soon, if they haven't already. Patches for balance issues. Other than that, it's fun as hell.

It's gone back to it's roots, but it's got all the flair you could expect of today's games. It's refreshing.

Though, it's still a 50-60 dollar game right now. If you don't really want it, rent it or find a bargain/wait for it to go down in price.

I'll enjoy reading about the announcements, but as someone who's been to that kind of a convention(for a different industry), I can tell you that they tend to be pretty exhausting to attend.

They're enormous, you'll walk 10 miles a day before you're done, there's a 30 minute wait for anything remotely worth seeing, and every company there will shout in your ear about how their new thing is the best new thing to ever new thing like a new thing new thinged!

Even though 80% of the products you'll see will be nearly indistinguishable from products already on the market.