Sign in to follow this  
VinceCarter4life

baron Davis beats Celtics

did anyone see this?

I lol'ed

The refs were giving the game to the Celtics.

I'll start here

-Celts up by like 2

-Perkins gets offensive rebound and takes 5 steps because he starts to fall out of bounds and then flops off of Kaman and they call a push.

-end up making ft go up by 3.

-30 some seconds left

-Butler hits a 3 to tie the game at 90

-8 seconds left

-Rondo drives in and gets fouled call

-misses first free throw. Ball bounces back to him and he takes a practice free throw. Misses that. No tech or anything. Takes last free throw misses that too.

-1 second left

-Davis fade away jumper made

Clips win nice!

did anyone see this?

I lol'ed

The refs were giving the game to the Celtics.

I'll start here

-Celts up by like 2

-Perkins gets offensive rebound and takes 5 steps because he starts to fall out of bounds and then flops off of Kaman and they call a push.

-end up making ft go up by 3.

-30 some seconds left

-Butler hits a 3 to tie the game at 90

-8 seconds left

-Rondo drives in and gets fouled call

-misses first free throw. Ball bounces back to him and he takes a practice free throw. Misses that. No tech or anything. Takes last free throw misses that too.

-1 second left

-Davis fade away jumper made

Clips win nice!

I guess now that the Celtics loss there fans will go into complete panic mode and call for the firing of their coach and call for a difference in the way the team plays.

Oh wait I forgot their not magic fans.

Anyway I saw the shot and god is Baron Davis one ice cold mother ****er. I know lots of Basketball fans dont like him but I personally just love watching the dude play.

nice

maybe now people will realise that basketball is anyones game.

been some close calls with other top teams this year thunder 1-1 with us and lost by 3 to the lakers, kings took both lakers and cavs to over time , double against la as well as charlotte falling short twice against the lakers and the clippers cause a melt down on here for pushing us and then beat the mighty celtics.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

I guess now that the Celtics loss there fans will go into complete panic mode and call for the firing of their coach and call for a difference in the way the team plays.

Anyway I saw the shot and god is Baron Davis one ice cold mother ****er. I know lots of Basketball fans dont like him but I personally just love watching the dude play.

If you think Celtics fans aren't worse than Magic fans...lol. Great win to overcome biased officiating.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

and Ramsde realize this is just basketball forum fans.

What do you expect

theres plenty. PLENTY of normal fans out there.

I should have clarified. I am talking about are two respective forums. I know we have plenty of very smart fans here in orlando. unfortunately they are drowned out by the idiots.

I need to stop posting when im going through another bout of sleep deprivation. Its nearly as bad as posting drunk.

quote:

ironically celtics fans are actually complaining. they don't like their coach anymore than we do, they insult rondo, blah blah rotations, PUT IN SHELDEN WILLIAMS HE WOULD HAVE OWNED KAMAN WHY WASTE A VALUABLE PICKUP.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

and Ramsde realize this is just basketball forum fans.

What do you expect

theres plenty. PLENTY of normal fans out there.

I should have clarified. I am talking about are two respective forums. I know we have plenty of very smart fans here in orlando. unfortunately they are drowned out by the idiots.

I need to stop posting when im going through another bout of sleep deprivation. Its nearly as bad as posting drunk.

Who does that?