Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Am I supposed to laugh or cry?

think of the Cavs how far they will drop without Lebron, but then think of the team he goes to where he actually has a supporting cast. hmm

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

think of the Cavs how far they will drop without Lebron, but then think of the team he goes to where he actually has a supporting cast. hmm

Humor me. What team is he going to where he'll have a better supporting cast than he has now?

quote:
Originally posted by demondeacs13:

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

Humor me. What team is he going to where he'll have a better supporting cast than he has now?

New Jersey. Robin Lopez alone is better than anyone else on the cavs. Throw in devin harris, CDR/Lee, Yi, #1 draft pick...they would be much better than the cavs.

NY, close one, but still better than the cavs without lebron.

LAC remains a possiblity as well, especially if they trade kaman eventually. And they would be the team to beat if they had Lebron. Sick.

Theres just a few, although I suppose if he would take slightly less than a max contract he could go play with Wade in Miami if he wanted.

The cavs suck without lebron. They would probably be philidelphia bad. Good enough for one solid win streak in a regular season, but still a sub .500 team.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Cavs4Life:

What makes you think we can't guard Lewis rofl? We have Moon, LeBron, Parker, and Hickson to guard him. Put Mo on Nelson. West/Parker/LeBron on Carter. LeBron/Parker on Pietrus. Hickson on Lewis. Shaq on Dwight. We totally own you guys this season.

Wait, LeBron is going to guard everyone at once?

Also, as far as "We didn't have West, we didn't have Powe"...I'm sorry, unless the player's name is LeBron James you weren't missing anybody. One man team, keyword, ONE.

...Or you are just a ****ing idiot that knows absolutely nothing about basketball.

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Cavs4Life:

What makes you think we can't guard Lewis rofl? We have Moon, LeBron, Parker, and Hickson to guard him. Put Mo on Nelson. West/Parker/LeBron on Carter. LeBron/Parker on Pietrus. Hickson on Lewis. Shaq on Dwight. We totally own you guys this season.

no hes right everytime they inbound they give the ball to lebron.....

Wait, LeBron is going to guard everyone at once?

Also, as far as "We didn't have West, we didn't have Powe"...I'm sorry, unless the player's name is LeBron James you weren't missing anybody. One man team, keyword, ONE.

...Or you are just a ****ing idiot that knows absolutely nothing about basketball.

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

OH NO LEON POWE?? ITS OVER WE MIGHT AS QUIT NOW!!

Moe Williams? Give me a ****ing break. He had a good year last year and did not show up to play in the playoffs. Same thing is going to happen this year.

Yes, you guys did beat us ONE game so far, but we did not have Rashard Lewis (you know, that guy who ate your team alive last playoffs) and we're going to have to make some rotational changes against you guys this year (especially with Bass, because you guys have no one that can cover him).

Shaq did not shut down Dwight. There is a difference in shutting down an opponent with defense and getting him into foul trouble. Ill admit, Dwight was a bit naive; but I say let Shaq take those shots. He will miss 70% of them anyway. All Dwight has to do is stay in the game and he can destroy Slow'neal.

After how many knee surgeries? I wouldn't expect much out of him anymore. Knees can't take that much and still be effective