Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Am I supposed to laugh or cry?

idk y but the cavs always scare me cuz they beat everyone during the regular season.

Last year it didnt matter. But still they beasted us, Lakers, Hawks...

Boston loses to bad teams. They just lost back to back. Against Clippers and Warriors.

and we have no clue when we're gonna lost it seems.

Lately the Cavs have been beating some good teams. Lakers, Hawks, and Rockets in the last 3 to 4 games.

However, they can beat every other team in the league and still have a huge problem against us.

They still can't stop Rashard and Dwight can run circles around Shaq and the other slow, flat-footed players that they have that are bigs.

^yes, last year we beat them because of Rashard. And Dwight will be even better I feel with a season aged Shaq, who's already slow, with pick n rolls.

we should also note that Vince dropped like 29 points on them also on 50% shooting when we played them. West/Parker vs VC? not good for them. Varajao on Rashard? not good. Shaq on Dwight? good..unless Dwight is moving.

so we match up even better this year.

didnt we not have Rashard last game?

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

^yes, last year we beat them because of Rashard. And Dwight will be even better I feel with a season aged Shaq, who's already slow, with pick n rolls.

we should also note that Vince dropped like 29 points on them also on 50% shooting when we played them. West/Parker vs VC? not good for them. Varajao on Rashard? not good. Shaq on Dwight? good..unless Dwight is moving.

so we match up even better this year.

didnt we not have Rashard last game?

well said.

the only reason why the cavs beat us this year can be sumed up in two words

mo williams.

we didnt shut him down queen can do what he wants and has the help of the refs but if we shut down the support cast there is no way he can score 60-70 points to beat us.

queen scores 20-35 has support they win

queen scores 40+ no support cast we win that simple.

Na it wasent Mo that steped up last night it was West AKA Rambo. What eats me is Rshard gets a supension for an eleavated testostrone level, He's packing more heat than the termanator but no one seems to do anything about that. Lock his A S S up!

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

the only reason why the cavs beat us this year can be sumed up in two words

mo williams.

we didnt shut him down queen can do what he wants and has the help of the refs but if we shut down the support cast there is no way he can score 60-70 points to beat us.

queen scores 20-35 has support they win

queen scores 40+ no support cast we win that simple.

First of all, continuing to blame the refs is for crybabies. Bron gets star treatment from the refs, but that's all Stan fans can think of. Here's the truth to ya: SVG runs a soft lazy offense and our players don't get the calls He doesn't adjust it and so we will continue to not get calls. There you go.

The only reason they beat us (and beat us badly) is that Mike Brown can create an offensive plan that gets the most of the limited offensive talent he's working with outside of his star player. And yeah one more time Stan got totally outcoached just like in the Suns game, Boston game, Detroit game, and the list goes on and on.

The Magic have about twice the scoring talent of the Cavs. That Cavs built a lead so large it was a blowout is embarrassing any way you look at it. Wasn't it here at home too?

A player "going off" on any given night happens to every team. You're suggesting everytime that happens we should lose.

Just when I thought SVG fans excuses couldn't get any dumber, * sigh *

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

Na it wasent Mo that steped up last night it was West AKA Rambo. What eats me is Rshard gets a supension for an eleavated testostrone level, He's packing more heat than the termanator but no one seems to do anything about that. Lock his A S S up!

I said our last game WITH US, not THEIR last game. Delonte wasn't even playing much at that time from what I remember.

LOL.. you guys are hilarious!

Especially the idiot that said that the Magic are an even worse match-up for the Cavs this year. HAHAAHAHA.. that's all I gotta say. Wait nvm, I got more.

What makes you think we can't guard Lewis rofl? We have Moon, LeBron, Parker, and Hickson to guard him. Put Mo on Nelson. West/Parker/LeBron on Carter. LeBron/Parker on Pietrus. Hickson on Lewis. Shaq on Dwight. We totally own you guys this season.

And for the other idiot that said "Dwight will run around Shaq" ???? Yeah, I mean that's why Shaq got him into foul trouble and completely shut him down in the first game.

Oh yeah, speaking of the first game, we blew you guys out of your building and you still think you're better? HAHA. And don't give the "oh, Lewis wasn't playing.." Because we didn't have Delonte West or Leon Powe either.

Oh and here's to enlighten you guys up a bit. The only reason we lost to you guys last year is because we had no one to guard Dwight and we had too many small guards. Also, Mo Williams couldn't hit a shot. This year? Problem solved, and we proved that in the first game.

You guys are hilarious. Please, make me laugh some more.