Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

FANS GAME THREAD*** Bulls vs. Magic... we get it handed to us

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

That would be fantastic if Grant came off the bench! It strengthens the bench, it limits his mins, it opens things up for the first unit, it's a win all around.

Lets just hope to god that we pull a win off tonight if he comes off the bench as it may show Coach it does work!

If we lose I can see him going straight back to Grant at the 2!

What drives me mad is before the all-star break Hill admitted that Grant plays better at the 3, then we came back from the break and he goes right back to starting at the 2!

Well, no greater authority than Scott Skiles himself has pretty much predicted a Magic victory after having played in Miami last night.

I think we play big tonight. The Grant starting or not thing won't matter. I think this game comes down to Nelson and Turk.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Well, no greater authority than Scott Skiles himself has pretty much predicted a Magic victory after having played in Miami last night.

I think we play big tonight. The Grant starting or not thing won't matter. I think this game comes down to Nelson and Turk.

Do you mean we are going to play with 2 players the whole 40 mins! :-)

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

I agree, Skiles won't let Dwight and Darko beat them again. He will sag the defense on them and make us shoot him out of it.

I am really hyped about this game, I dont knwo why but I am expecting a big night, although chicago is going to come in angry after losing to Miami as bad as they did, but this works in our favor they are going to be mad an we can use it against them.....

It is going to come down to who wants it more us or them, and if this team is as commited as we think they are we all know the answer to that.....

Heres to Turk lighting them Bulls up.....

If we win tonight well only be 4.5 games behind the bulls for the 5th spot. Unbelievable with the way we had been playing. If we get the 5th spot we could potentially even get home court advantage. We need to win this since it is on TNT...I dont want big Charles to rip on us too much, and talk about how great the heat are, and how great the bulls could potentially be. We have a tendency to match up well against them so we could actually have a win streak going...havent had one of those in maybe more than a month.

I wonder if it's a good thing or bad thing that Chicago got blown out last night by Miami..? Only time will tell.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I wonder if it's a good thing or bad thing that Chicago got blown out last night by Miami..? Only time will tell.

Chicago getting blown out more than 2 days ago = BAD.

Chicago getting blown out last night = GOOD.

Gordon played 37 minutes last night, well over his average. Even Wallace played 32 minutes in the blowout. They're going to have some tired legs in the 4th quarter if it turns into a hotly contested game.

Guys, are we "back" if we win this game? I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a big run to close out the season. Jersey is slowing down, Indiana is falling, Miami can't possibly keep it up, and we have an easy schedule the rest of the way. If we can win about 14 of the next 20 games, we could get the 6th seed.

Go Magic!!!

Why the only 6, I am thinking 5th, but I am trying not to get my hopes up, it seems whenever I get my hopes up, the fall is very hard.....