Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

My response on season ticket renewal - garbage response

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

knappy, have you tried to picket outside RDV Sportsplex?

that would be funny me with my shirt, a sign and a shirt on my dog and a sign on my dog sitting there - he is kind of arthritic so I can't walk a lot. Anyone want to join me so it is not just me - I know someone from WESH and we could probably get on the news and we can alert the Sentinel - let me know if you are in - weekends work best for me. LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

knappy, just go up to RDV sportsplex in maitland on a weekday. everyone goes into the offices around 9-am or so. theres nices comfy chairs right outside the magic box office by where all the history of the magic is located. just sit there with your fire brian hill t-shirt and as people walk by they'll understand how you and 90% of magic fans feel. maybe it will give them something to discuss over lunch lol "see that shirt out there this morning, they hate him."

just a thought in my boredom

I should pay for a membership and threaten not to leave until Hill is fired.

By looking at your chubby little picture it doesnt seem like u could intimidate anyone!LOL.

So, I met with the my Magic rep during the game tonight - they are trying to get people to renew. I said I would not renew unless Brian Hill were fired - I offered my credit card on the spot if he were fired.

I guess they had a meeting with Otis the day after BHill didn't play Trevor when Trevor came back. Some of the sales reps were wondering what's up. I guess they have heard some grumblings about BHill, but I was the most vocal she said.

I requested a meeting with Otis for about 20 of us - I doubt it would happen, but she'll ask. She was very clear and she knows that there is action being taken to try and get rid of Brian Hill.

I keep trying and I won't stop until he is gone. Or I no longer watch the games. I think all season ticket holders who agree need to let the Magic know we are not renewing unless Brian goes.

Forgot to mention she said that she thought we could get VC and keep Darko, but probably would have to let Hedo go. Cool by me - she said VC really wants to come to Orlando.