Sign in to follow this  
Courtskils

Here's to you Brian Hill....

Now that the Brian Hill bashing can stop please posts some positive thoughts about Hill and give him some credit.

Here's to you Brian Hill for leading the Magic to their first ever finals appearance.

Here's to you Brian Hill for raising over $3 million for Cystic Fibrosis.

Here's to you Brian Hill for being a great a member of the community.

Now that the Brian Hill bashing can stop please posts some positive thoughts about Hill and give him some credit.

Here's to you Brian Hill for leading the Magic to their first ever finals appearance.

Here's to you Brian Hill for raising over $3 million for Cystic Fibrosis.

Here's to you Brian Hill for being a great a member of the community.

OK,

Thanks to you coach hill for trying your very best to make the magic miss the playoffs again.

We know that you did your very best to sabatoge the team in every way imaginable!

1.Keeping diener in a suit for almost two years.

2.Not playing J.J. in the playoffs to get him any kind of playoff experience or giving us an outside threat.

3. Playing Grant hill to death so he had nothing left in the tank at the end of the season.

4. Being Hitler on the sidelines and telling your players when they can go to the bathroom.

quote:
Originally posted by Human Highlight Film:

OK,

Thanks to you coach hill for trying your very best to make the magic miss the playoffs again.

We know that you did your very best to sabatoge the team in every way imaginable!

1.Keeping diener in a suit for almost two years.

2.Not playing J.J. in the playoffs to get him any kind of playoff experience or giving us an outside threat.

3. Playing Grant hill to death so he had nothing left in the tank at the end of the season.

4. Being Hitler on the sidelines and telling your players when they can go to the bathroom.

See, it's posts like this that I am getting very tired of ignoring.

A guy start's a thread trying to be genuine and yet the insults continue.

I'd like to see one of you guys that think you know everything about basketball step on the sideline in the pressure cooker of being a head coach and see the results you could produce.

I've got a feeling most of you have never played competitively outside of the playground.

I bet it makes some of you feel great to be able to insult Brian on these boards like your the all-knowing basketbll mind and he's an idiot.

Thanks for your contributions to the Orlando Magic organization...at least you coached well for "one" era.

Use the other 1000 posts to bash Brian Hill, just one dedicated to some of the good things he did. I think the guy gave his best effort, if you, me, or anyone else would have done things differently, that's fine. At least give the guy credit for trying

bj, I've been a hater all along too, but I've got to agree with you on this one.

Why make a post like this in THIS thread, especially when are saying the exact same things that have been said a thousand times on these boards?

Respect each thread for what it is. There are plenty of other threads that such a post would be appropriate (even though it would be grossly repetitive).

That's my new goal in life. To be a "Thread Respecter".

My previous goal was to be a "Doug Christie and Fran Vasquez Uniter in the Land of Wimps".

For me there wasn't too much positive to take from his time as head coach. We lacked growth and development as a unit and our results speak of that. All in all though I have no doubt that he worked his arse off for this franchise and would have had as much if not more determination for this franchise to succeed to that of a fan or anyone else who loves Magic basketball. Unfortunately he couldn't get the job done but I wish him well whether or not he remains a part of this organization!