Sign in to follow this  
IronMaiden

Man screw Tim Legler

I've heard this guy all over sports radio and now on ESPN talkin about how Boston is hands down the best in the east right now. Like it isn't even close. What an idiot. The Magic have the same record and already beat them. Not to mention we've been injury riddled the whole season. The reason he says they're better is because they're "more consistent". Sorry but 17-4 is 17-4. We're winning just as consistently. Sorry...I just had to spout off on Legler. It irritates me because it's ignorant, and because all of the national media count us out. BUT I do like it this way. Time to prove these a-holes wrong again. I hope to god we win the east at least.

I've heard this guy all over sports radio and now on ESPN talkin about how Boston is hands down the best in the east right now. Like it isn't even close. What an idiot. The Magic have the same record and already beat them. Not to mention we've been injury riddled the whole season. The reason he says they're better is because they're "more consistent". Sorry but 17-4 is 17-4. We're winning just as consistently. Sorry...I just had to spout off on Legler. It irritates me because it's ignorant, and because all of the national media count us out. BUT I do like it this way. Time to prove these a-holes wrong again. I hope to god we win the east at least.

they do have a larger margin of victory than we do. right now they're a lot better defensively and we're slightly better offensively.

We're still getting pinned down by our early crappy games though.

Not saying we dont deserve to be better, but its not crazy for him tto think they're better right now.

i think they are better than us at the moment in a league comparison.

we have them head to head and i can live with that.

ESPN are just *****s to big markets and big media; that's their bread and butter so to speak. If Orlando was a bigger market no doubt we'd get the nod from them. Plus, this is the same ESPN that hires Mel freakin Kiper as the NFL "senior draft expert." I wonder how much they pay him to just run his mouth about ish that he don't know.

Also just wait till March and April. I want to see if KG can hold up for the playoffs and not enter limping/hobbling.

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

i think they are better than us at the moment in a league comparison.

we have them head to head and i can live with that.

I don't think any team in the NBA can match up with our whole team. Were to deep.

Breh I heard the exact same thing tonight when watching ESPN and i had the exact same reaction. Even in the pre season he was riding Boston's Di**, he'll never change. Deep down he's a Boston fan at heart thats why i like Charles Barkley, he talks about the Magic alot and says when their playing bad and when their paying good. I hate bias reporters.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

they do have a larger margin of victory than we do. right now they're a lot better defensively and we're slightly better offensively.

We're still getting pinned down by our early crappy games though.

Not saying we dont deserve to be better, but its not crazy for him tto think they're better right now.

In both of our teams most important games, we punched them in their mouth on thier home court. Our record is more impressive because we've overcome more injuries. Anyone claiming Celtics > Magic isn't just ignoring the obvious fact that we have more talent, they are also overlooking the fact that we have been more impressive thus far this season

This only means this season in the FINALS, we better not choke. Let's go out there and win every game we can and completely dominate in the playoffs. I'm sick of the analyst as well. Time to shut them up and make them believers in the Magic.