Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Curious Quote by Scott Skiles

Hmmm, maybe he's just sore because he hasn't won against us yet? Maybe. It's simple, Miami inhabits the same state that Orlando does, therefor it isn't peculiar that he would face us on a back to back. Think Scott.....think

I remember reading an article a while back as well where DWade and the Heat were complaining that the Magic get an advantage because of this. They get the team on the 2nd leg of the back and back like 10 times and the Heat maybe 5. Those numbers might be way off but I do not know.

Anyway 2 things....

1. Scott,

You beat Miami by 40 the first time you played them. I would assume you should have had plenty of rest for the game against Orlando the next night. Also when Orlando beat you they played Houston the day before in Orlando and then beat the Bulls. Their first win after the all-star break.

2. Dwayne,

You won the championship last year while the Magic went 36-46. How much of an advantage is that.

I personally could give two ****s about this, if these teams are as good as they think they are they should be able to handle Miami first and then come and take care of us, no one likes a crybaby......

The Heat are only complaining now because we have a decent team, so now it is actually affecting them.......

Chucky back to his confrontational ways.

It shows getting older doesn't necessarily mean wiser, you also get grumpier and beging to say stupid things. Judgement starts to get cloudy..

Skiles almost joined B.Hill as the posterboy for insanity with that one.