Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Who do Magic fans hate more, Celtics or Cavs

Just like the title says Which team do you hate more The Celtics or The Cavs and a solid reason to support you'r anwser.

Just like the title says Which team do you hate more The Celtics or The Cavs and a solid reason to support you'r anwser.

I hardly "hate" the entire Cavs, I do hate Mike Brown, LBJ off the court, and their homers, but then again I hate most homers.

The Celtics though... especially PP, KG, and Rondo, could all get horribly hurt and I'd just laugh.

quote:
The Celtics though... especially PP, KG, and Rondo, could all get horribly hurt and I'd just laugh.

smile_cheers.gif

Celtics because they are a bunch of ****ing ******bags. I'ld laugh if KG's knees exploded like someone put dynamite in them.

I'ld love to see Rondo take an elbow that busts his nose off.

Cavs... LBJ..classless AW.

Mo Williams... mouthy ******.

icon_smile.gif

I don't hate either team. You have to respect the Celtics for winning 17 chips. I don't like Lebron like I don't like Tiger. It's all about the endorsements to them both. Both are arrogant ****** bags in real life. I will feel really bad for Cav fan if Lebron leaves to NY and then we have to put up with Knick fan in the Amway Centre just like before. That would be a royal screw job for the Cav org and that city.

celtics they are scumbags

i have lost so much respect for kg since they won it cause once they beat LA he turned into a copmplete wanker when he of all people should of known how lucky he was to land that chance to compete for it.

kg + ray + pierce - 1 = historic game 7 loss to the magic "**** kg"

quote:
Originally posted by BillFan:

Celtics because they are a bunch of ****ing ******bags. I'ld laugh if KG's knees exploded like someone put dynamite in them.

I'ld love to see Rondo take an elbow that busts his nose off.

Cavs... LBJ..classless AW.

Mo Williams... mouthy ******. icon_smile.gif

one of the best reaons yet