Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

Dwights basketball IQ is proving to be very low....

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

Quit complaining about calls, it's annoying. Dwight is in foul trouble because he picks up stupid fouls, I hate when people just blame refs. Dwight has shown that he can be rattled and teams take advantage of it, he only has himself to blame. If he ever wants to be great he needs to become as strong mentally as he is physically.

If you think a single one of the fouls called against him in the first half of the OKC game was anything less than an abomination then you understand even less than I thought. Which is quite the feat. Let me tell you. Wow.

Dude are you like 12? Your right the refs are out to get Howard. Before every game they say lets foul this guy out, it's a big conspiracy.

I find it interesting that you would incredulously ask someone if they were 12 as an insult, while starting the sentence with the word "Dude".

You also misspelled "You're", left off the colon after the word 'say', and left off the quotes, both before 'Lets', which should feature a capital L, and after 'out'.

And then the I in "it's" should be capitalized.

This has been a lesson in English for 2nd graders.

It's called sarcasm and I am pretty certain he isn't worried about his grammar. Thanks for the burn though. Im sure he will be more careful next time. (SARCASM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Quit complaining about calls, it's annoying. Dwight is in foul trouble because he picks up stupid fouls, I hate when people just blame refs. Dwight has shown that he can be rattled and teams take advantage of it, he only has himself to blame. If he ever wants to be great he needs to become as strong mentally as he is physically.

If you think a single one of the fouls called against him in the first half of the OKC game was anything less than an abomination then you understand even less than I thought. Which is quite the feat. Let me tell you. Wow.

Dude are you like 12? Your right the refs are out to get Howard. Before every game they say lets foul this guy out, it's a big conspiracy.

Cmon sweetheart, point out where I mentioned conspiracy. Oh wait, I just claimed that a sample of 3 particular foul calls were poor. I guess that is like a big deal for you, given the fact you watch like thirteen games a season, isn't that right dude?

And are you actually claiming that those three fouls were the correct call? Because they weren't. And they're actually good examples as to how Durant can shoot a lot of free throws but not predicate his game around attacking the rim. Wow so I am dominating you in an argument between threads. That's DoMesque

quote:
Originally posted by Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I find it interesting that you would incredulously ask someone if they were 12 as an insult, while starting the sentence with the word "Dude".

You also misspelled "You're", left off the colon after the word 'say', and left off the quotes, both before 'Lets', which should feature a capital L, and after 'out'.

And then the I in "it's" should be capitalized.

This has been a lesson in English for 2nd graders.

It's called sarcasm and I am pretty certain he isn't worried about his grammar. Thanks for the burn though. Im sure he will be more careful next time. (SARCASM)

How do you choose when to use an apostophre and when not to?

quote:

I had no idea that his misspelling of basic words and incapacity to use basic, elementary school level grammar was actually meant to be ironic.

I probably didn't realize it because that's not what irony is.

quote:

Sarcasm and irony are not the same thing genius...try again

Well, I admittedly didn't learn my definition of sarcasm from Spencer Pratt's School For People Who Have No Marketable Skills And Still Want To Feel And Act Superior Anyway, so my definition may be a little off, but I was always under the impression it meant what it says, you know, in the merking definition of the word.

sar?casm??/?s?rk

Let the man speak, all of you all quick to jump on a man and his view god ****...

He's right Dwight is past the stages of the young and still growing, while his game can always still improve we've been there 2-3-4 times!

I said Dwight has to adjust his game, it's what the greats do, obviously Dwight isn't quite there yet. I'm tired of his crying because it's taking a step back from what we all know what he is.

Childish dudes with the pics talking about an IQ check? LOL

quote:

quote:

Sarcasm and irony are not the same thing genius...try again

Well, I admittedly didn't learn my definition of sarcasm from Spencer Pratt's School For People Who Have No Marketable Skills And Still Want To Feel And Act Superior Anyway, so my definition may be a little off, but I was always under the impression it meant what it says, you know, in the merking definition of the word.

sar?casm??/?s?rk

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

Let the man speak, all of you all quick to jump on a man and his view god ****...

He's right Dwight is past the stages of the young and still growing, while his game can always still improve we've been there 2-3-4 times!

I said Dwight has to adjust his game, it's what the greats do, obviously Dwight isn't quite there yet. I'm tired of his crying because it's taking a step back from what we all know what he is.

Childish dudes with the pics talking about an IQ check? LOL

+1

I post something for people to kick around just for the sake of talking some sports about the team I root for and you get these clowns that feel this board belongs to them because they are of "Hall of Famer" status. They try to validate themselves by trying to be the top dog on a message board...I love it.