Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

Dwights basketball IQ is proving to be very low....

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA:

Dwight still can't be counted on night in and night out to be productive and I think it's because he does not fully understand the game. He continues to commit fouls in rediculous situations and this to me is a lack of knowledge and understanding of the game. Regardless of whether or not you think these are fouls, if they continue to be called as such then....count on them being fouls and ADJUST YOUR STYLE OF PLAY. The fact that he has not figured out how the officials are going to treat him makes me believe that he just doesn't have the "IT" factor that all of the great players have. I am not saying Dwight won't be the best center on the floor everynight but he will never reach elite status unless he wakes up and realizes that THE OFFICIALS ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE, he must change. Great players become great because not only do they put up huge numbers, they command respect from the officials and this helps them control the game which helps them dominate games. Dwight has somehow manage to be on the other end of this spectrum where it almost looks like the officials pick on him and he must understand he is on a short leash. I am getting tired of giving Dwight the benefit of the doubt with the whole "he is still young" nonsense and I think it is time we hold him accountable and he needs to play "SMART" so that he can play dominating basketball like he is capable of.

SuperCoolStoryBro.png

Also... please use this key

1337908360_3216097641.jpg

Hey ****** BAG...I'm sure you stayed up late last weekend creating your little mario brothers blog picture and you really wanted to post it somewhere but I am not looking for your approval nor am I looking for the other "Veteran" members approvals on my post. You think cause you have posted half a million times you have the authority to validate a post. I DONT GIVE A FCUK WHAT YOU THINK AND I WILL POST AS I WISH. TELL THAT TO ALL OF YOUR OTHER "VETERAN" ****** BAG BLOGGER FRIENDS.

Just because Dwight isn't playing like his usual self doesn't mean he's lacking basketball knowledge. We all know distractions and Dwight Howard don't mix well. When he's distracted Dwight isn't as focused, gets frustrated easily, and simply just doesn't have any fun on the court. As Orlando's star player, his body language is contagious to his teammates. So after hearing about the private meeting between Dwight and SVG, there must have been some conflict between the two guys during the course of this season so far. I'm glad they were able to talk about it and work it out, but does this mean we can expect Dwight to play better now?

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Gather 'round young padawans, today marks a historic date.

As of November 20th, 2009, the Miami Heat message board has officially surpassed the integrity of ours.

I blame it on the poverty stricken.

No man, it's the bears. Scaring our women and eating our salmon.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

Quit complaining about calls, it's annoying. Dwight is in foul trouble because he picks up stupid fouls, I hate when people just blame refs. Dwight has shown that he can be rattled and teams take advantage of it, he only has himself to blame. If he ever wants to be great he needs to become as strong mentally as he is physically.

If you think a single one of the fouls called against him in the first half of the OKC game was anything less than an abomination then you understand even less than I thought. Which is quite the feat. Let me tell you. Wow.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dwight still can't be counted on night in and night out to be productive and I think it's because he does not fully understand the game. He continues to commit fouls in rediculous situations and this to me is a lack of knowledge and understanding of the game. Regardless of whether or not you think these are fouls, if they continue to be called as such then....count on them being fouls and ADJUST YOUR STYLE OF PLAY. The fact that he has not figured out how the officials are going to treat him makes me believe that he just doesn't have the "IT" factor that all of the great players have. I am not saying Dwight won't be the best center on the floor everynight but he will never reach elite status unless he wakes up and realizes that THE OFFICIALS ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE, he must change. Great players become great because not only do they put up huge numbers, they command respect from the officials and this helps them control the game which helps them dominate games. Dwight has somehow manage to be on the other end of this spectrum where it almost looks like the officials pick on him and he must understand he is on a short leash. I am getting tired of giving Dwight the benefit of the doubt with the whole "he is still young" nonsense and I think it is time we hold him accountable and he needs to play "SMART" so that he can play dominating basketball like he is capable of.

SuperCoolStoryBro.png

Hey ****** BAG...I'm sure you stayed up late last weekend creating your little mario brothers blog picture and you really wanted to post it somewhere but I am not looking for your approval nor am I looking for the other "Veteran" members approvals on my post. You think cause you have posted half a million times you have the authority to validate a post. I DONT GIVE A FCUK WHAT YOU THINK AND I WILL POST AS I WISH. TELL THAT TO ALL OF YOUR OTHER "VETERAN" ****** BAG BLOGGER FRIENDS.

Lol angry much?

guy-yelling-on-phone2.jpg

Still... please use the enter key. It may look like any of these

enter_key.png

enter_Key01.jpg

enter_key.jpg

key_enter_1-opt.jpg

Keyboard%20Enter%20Key_0.preview.JPG

Well you get the idea. They come in all shapes and sizes and are used to make it easier for the reader to understand something you are posting.

Generally they are located in this region, as demonstrated by this picture:

Enter.png

And also demonstrated here in red:

38687-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Computer-Keyboard-With-A-Red-Enter-Key.jpg

Any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Oh yeah, and PS to your last post

1242909939081.jpg

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

SuperCoolStoryBro.png

Lol angry much?

guy-yelling-on-phone2.jpg

Still... please use the enter key. It may look like any of these

enter_key.png

enter_Key01.jpg

enter_key.jpg

key_enter_1-opt.jpg

Keyboard%20Enter%20Key_0.preview.JPG

Well you get the idea. They come in all shapes and sizes and are used to make it easier for the reader to understand something you are posting.

Generally they are located in this region, as demonstrated by this picture:

Enter.png

And also demonstrated here in red:

38687-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Computer-Keyboard-With-A-Red-Enter-Key.jpg

Any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Oh yeah, and PS to your last post

1242909939081.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

Quit complaining about calls, it's annoying. Dwight is in foul trouble because he picks up stupid fouls, I hate when people just blame refs. Dwight has shown that he can be rattled and teams take advantage of it, he only has himself to blame. If he ever wants to be great he needs to become as strong mentally as he is physically.

If you think a single one of the fouls called against him in the first half of the OKC game was anything less than an abomination then you understand even less than I thought. Which is quite the feat. Let me tell you. Wow.

My man I feel the same way but the truth is this happends alomst every game. At some point you have to quit viewing Dwight as the victim of bad calls and you have to expect him to be proactive in making sure that he doesn't end up on the bench by picking up ticky tac fouls. This means he probably is going to have to be less aggressive and in some situations even avoid contact even if it means giving up lay ups. I'm not saying its fair but I am saying that it is necessary for him to stay on the floor and help the team win.

quote:

quote:

Dude are you like 12? Your right the refs are out to get Howard. Before every game they say lets foul this guy out, it's a big conspiracy.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dude are you like 12? Your right the refs are out to get Howard. Before every game they say lets foul this guy out, it's a big conspiracy.

Right that is the goal lets foul Dwight out against everyone so he can't play that is the plan. I would perhaps go for this against Cleveland or LA but this is a every night occurrence now. So really he does have to change something because seriously the refs obviously aren't changing the way they call. But I suppose we could use a larger sample size before I can say that they aren't going change because they might just doesn't appear that they will as of right now.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I find it interesting that you would incredulously ask someone if they were 12 as an insult, while starting the sentence with the word "Dude".

You also misspelled "You're", left off the colon after the word 'say', and left off the quotes, both before 'Lets', which should feature a capital L, and after 'out'.

And then the I in "it's" should be capitalized.

This has been a lesson in English for 2nd graders.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I find it interesting that you would incredulously ask someone if they were 12 as an insult, while starting the sentence with the word "Dude".

You also misspelled "You're", left off the colon after the word 'say', and left off the quotes, both before 'Lets', which should feature a capital L, and after 'out'.

And then the I in "it's" should be capitalized.

This has been a lesson in English for 2nd graders.

SpockWin.jpg