Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

Dwights basketball IQ is proving to be very low....

Dwight still can't be counted on night in and night out to be productive and I think it's because he does not fully understand the game. He continues to commit fouls in rediculous situations and this to me is a lack of knowledge and understanding of the game. Regardless of whether or not you think these are fouls, if they continue to be called as such then....count on them being fouls and ADJUST YOUR STYLE OF PLAY. The fact that he has not figured out how the officials are going to treat him makes me believe that he just doesn't have the "IT" factor that all of the great players have. I am not saying Dwight won't be the best center on the floor everynight but he will never reach elite status unless he wakes up and realizes that THE OFFICIALS ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE, he must change. Great players become great because not only do they put up huge numbers, they command respect from the officials and this helps them control the game which helps them dominate games. Dwight has somehow manage to be on the other end of this spectrum where it almost looks like the officials pick on him and he must understand he is on a short leash. I am getting tired of giving Dwight the benefit of the doubt with the whole "he is still young" nonsense and I think it is time we hold him accountable and he needs to play "SMART" so that he can play dominating basketball like he is capable of.

Dwight still can't be counted on night in and night out to be productive and I think it's because he does not fully understand the game. He continues to commit fouls in rediculous situations and this to me is a lack of knowledge and understanding of the game. Regardless of whether or not you think these are fouls, if they continue to be called as such then....count on them being fouls and ADJUST YOUR STYLE OF PLAY. The fact that he has not figured out how the officials are going to treat him makes me believe that he just doesn't have the "IT" factor that all of the great players have. I am not saying Dwight won't be the best center on the floor everynight but he will never reach elite status unless he wakes up and realizes that THE OFFICIALS ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE, he must change. Great players become great because not only do they put up huge numbers, they command respect from the officials and this helps them control the game which helps them dominate games. Dwight has somehow manage to be on the other end of this spectrum where it almost looks like the officials pick on him and he must understand he is on a short leash. I am getting tired of giving Dwight the benefit of the doubt with the whole "he is still young" nonsense and I think it is time we hold him accountable and he needs to play "SMART" so that he can play dominating basketball like he is capable of.

I agree. At times I also questioned his B-Ball IQ. But sometimes I thought that the refs made bad calls. But since you can't overturn the calls then you have to count them as Howard's fault. Even if sometimes it isn't. But it's happening too much now to the point we can't even play him full time minutes. That's becoming a problem. He just doesn't make good decisions out there.

Well I just think that he is being stubborn to an extent. He truly believes he is not committing fouls. If he believed he was fouling he would change. Since he doesn't think he is committing a foul he gets frustrated and complains.

quote:
Originally posted by Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA:

SuperCoolStoryBro.png

Also... please use this key

1337908360_3216097641.jpg

Gather 'round young padawans, today marks a historic date.

As of November 20th, 2009, the Miami Heat message board has officially surpassed the integrity of ours.

I blame it on the poverty stricken.

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Sure I think Howard could play a bit smarter at times. If he had Tim Duncan's IQ with his athletic ability, he'd be ridiculously great.

Yeah that's a nice dream.