Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Dude..Guess What Happened to Me?

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

Jesus, when will it end?

never. even when they swapped some of the innards for some better parts to handle the heat the fact is the XBOX 360 is without a doubt a poorly assembled piece of machinery. The way they put the system together was designed at cutting costs, not at actually working correctly. Their is not enough proper ventilation and the hardware inside is just too crammed together.

I still love mine and the games I play on it but this is why I play almost all my multi platform games on my PS3. It simply is just much safer to do as the PS3's failure rate is miles below the 360's. I only play my 360 now for the games that only appear on 360. I've had to replace mine now actually 6 times now.

Not only did my 360 break recently, but my Zune broke yesterday too...I think Microsoft just hates me

Well, my Xbox completely died again. I'm never buying one again. Their mother boards are pure garbage. My Dreamcast lasted longer than these pieces of crap.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Well, my Xbox completely died again. I'm never buying one again. Their mother boards are pure garbage. My Dreamcast lasted longer than these pieces of crap.

Tell us how you really feel.

Well I got my replacement. When you buy an XBOX....make sure it has..a Jasper Motherboard...otherwise..your screwed.

xbox sux u need to get ps3(free online). u can send it in to microsoft and wait 5-6 weeks to get it back or go to craigslist and find an ad with someone who can fix it for 30-50 bucks. or u can can youtube sum1 fixing their xbox and destroy it like i did. im sending this message from ps3s browser btw icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

xbox sux u need to get ps3(free online). u can send it in to microsoft and wait 5-6 weeks to get it back or go to craigslist and find an ad with someone who can fix it for 30-50 bucks. or u can can youtube sum1 fixing their xbox and destroy it like i did. im sending this message from ps3s browser btw icon_smile.gif

i sent in my xbox and they sent me a brand new one in 10 days.

xbox live will always be better than PS online because although the $$$ sucks it allows creation of better servers and an entirely better online experience.

like i run my xbox off of my laptops wifi and still play mw2 with no lag

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

i sent in my xbox and they sent me a brand new one in 10 days.

xbox live will always be better than PS online because although the $$$ sucks it allows creation of better servers and an entirely better online experience.

like i run my xbox off of my laptops wifi and still play mw2 with no lag

How does that work?