Sign in to follow this  
Rafael17222

Are these guys guaranteed to be with us next year?

One thing I just noticed - Ariza has a player option for 08/09, I thought we had him on a longer contract than that!

If he keeps up this kind of progress we could be handing out some huge contracts summer 08 - D12, Jammer and Trevor will all need extending!

On top of Darko and a potential FA our salaries are going to be freaking huge again going forward

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

One thing I just noticed - Ariza has a player option for 08/09, I thought we had him on a longer contract than that!

If he keeps up this kind of progress we could be handing out some huge contracts summer 08 - D12, Jammer and Trevor will all need extending!

On top of Darko and a potential FA our salaries are going to be freaking huge again going forward

Well, according to my renewal they are willing to do what ever it takes to bring a championship to Orlando. Lets see if they really mean it!! I see us going over the luxury tax!!

quote:
Originally posted by Rafael17222:

Well, according to my renewal they are willing to do what ever it takes to bring a championship to Orlando. Lets see if they really mean it!! I see us going over the luxury tax!!

If the arena becomes a reality, the Magic organization will be flush with cash in a few years and paying the tax for a championship contending team will not be as painful.

We desperately need that new arena.. this arena's been under-seated and sucked all along anyway.

I read somewhere that Dwight's going to get extended THIS summer. Who knows, really..

Garrity has a player option I think, and he won't take it because he sucks so bad he'll never get as much money as he's making right now from anyone else.