Sign in to follow this  
MarleyMon81

Dwight and Jameer Finals Photo

Does anyone know where I might find for purchase the Dwight and Jameer photo from the Finals that shows them on the bench after the Lakers' win? I just think it's a powerful image and one I'd like to hang in my office. The NBA photo store doesn't have it. Was wondering if anyone else has run across it?

Does anyone know where I might find for purchase the Dwight and Jameer photo from the Finals that shows them on the bench after the Lakers' win? I just think it's a powerful image and one I'd like to hang in my office. The NBA photo store doesn't have it. Was wondering if anyone else has run across it?

quote:
Originally posted by MarleyMon81:

try sports illustrated.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

what kind of office do you work in that

1. people will understand the picture

2. people will care about it

For me in my personal office at my place of employment. Could really care if they care or understand the picture. It's for my enjoyment personally. It's not for any type of motivational message to them or anything.

quote:

quote:

For me in my personal office at my place of employment. Could really care if they care or understand the picture. It's for my enjoyment personally. It's not for any type of motivational message to them or anything.

oh LOL. i thought you were going to hang it up to motivate the troops at the office.

quote:

quote:

quote:

oh LOL. i thought you were going to hang it up to motivate the troops at the office.

Nope. Nothing like that.

Very powerful image yes... it will be remembered for decades amongst Magic fans without doubt.

jameer-nelson-and-dwight-howard-sit-on-the-bench-after-the-final-moments-of-game-five.jpg

Here's another:

nba_a_dwight_jameer_576.jpg

And one final, a picture that speaks STRONGLY of the relationship those two players have. I hope they will never be split and will remain here for their entire career.

This photo, to me, is special.

bs30.jpg