Sign in to follow this  
Jordan-esque

NBA 2K10 or NBA Live '10

I'm a 2k guy myself but i might be switching this year, and its got nothing to do with the cover athletes.

The director of 2k for the past several years has been hired by EA to get live back to the top. I played the Demo and you can just feel the difference in the game. The only awkwardness really came from just not being used to the new system. But the difference between just the demo and last years game is night and day.

I'm gonna wait for some reviews and a chance to check out 2k10's demo as well but I might be going back to Live this year.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

I'd rather spend my money on FIFA10. EA sports sucks in basketball, but soccer is pretty **** good.

i found lives defense has slipped over the years ive had games that have been 6 min quarters and the fouls count has been 20- next to nothing 1-3 depending on the situation down the stretch.

Or you can stop buying sports games, because they are a ripoff. They add minimal features every year. They make money this way, but if the games were actually any good and had lasting appeal, they could release a new one every 3 years and provide downloadable gameplay tweaks and rosters instead of releasing the same game over and over.

Anyway, 2K is better in the basketball department.

i belive its heading that way with the x box 360 and the ps3. sadly i have a ps2 still and cant get those added features so i have to buy new every year to get the current rosters.

soon we will be living in world where gameing wont be on a disk you will purchase the full game on line and download it to hard drives. you prolly can already.