Sign in to follow this  
Jordan-esque

NBA 2K10 or NBA Live '10

So...I've been upping my PG's passing ability, and it has been the biggest mistake ever. It's at an 80 now, but back when it was a 70 my guy would make most of his passes and turn it over from time to time. I figured I up my passing it would lessen the turnovers right? Especially when the description says it helps the accuracy of your passes.

Wrong, I turn it over MORE now because my guy has the habit of making (lack of a better word) n-word passes and I can't stop him from doing it! WTH is going on?!

The exact different for me... I got it to 90 and now I do no-look passes, behind the back passes, and alley-oops almost all the time and get on the highlight reels. It's awesome. I also hardly ever miss a pass.

It was 70 before (I raised it from 70 directly to 90) and then he wouldn't be able to hit half-court/full court passes, sucked at alley oops, and sometimes ****ed up on pnrs.

I never turn it over from passing now.

We need to all get in some My Player pickup lobbies.

You all need to witness Jeff Pryor aka Whitebread Lebron

Yeah, except My Player pickup lobbies are awful. Jareth and I probably wasted a good 15 minutes of our lives getting kicked out/connection problems/etc... we had more fun on 1v1 street games with Kanye vs. Speedy Claxton

I can't wait til the playoffs, My Player should be at a good 80+ by then.

I bought both. Sold NBA 2K10 and still have Live 10. NBA 2K10s online is just atrocious unlike Live which runs on smooth servers. Offline, 2K is better with their Franchise mode and My Player mode. But NBA games are mostly about the online. If you want to play a online NBA game, then Live 10 takes it this time. 2K is just a very awful online game.