Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

The Official 2009 NCAA Football Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

I just can't wait until the day when Tim Tebow gets caught drinking and driving or doing bong hits. They act like Tebow can't do any wrong. Like he's Jesus Christ or something. Can't stand that guy. But he's a dang good football player.

Driving and drinking? BAD BAD BAD. Doing bong hits? I think I would like Tebow more if I found that out.

Im waiting for the Tim Tebow sex tape to come out. Just so we can see his teary conference of expectations and role models, and how the devil clouded his thinking.

Wow.

BYU beat Oklahoma, thanks to Sam Bradford's injury.

This is HUGE for FSU, because after they beat Miami and Jax State, they play BYU...IN PROVO, UTAH.

BYU plays Tulane next week before the FSU game.

It seems that both teams will be in the Top 15...AT LEAST. If not Top 10.

So when FSU beats BYU, who knows what can happen after that.

Go Noles.

Tennessee looks really good with the new Monte Kiffin defense. They will give Florida a hard time when they play. I'm looking forward to that game. Their running backs were unstoppable too.

Ohio State still struggle against weak teams. Almost lost today to Navy.

This Virginia Tech vs Alabama is a battle. Really fighting for that 5th spot for this week.

Overall all the favored teams are taking care of business like they suppose to against these scrub teams. So many blowouts.

Florida vs Tennessee

Florida vs Ole Miss

Games to watch.

quote:

Tennessee looks really good with the new Monte Kiffin defense.

Western Kentucky, Rob.

Just cuz Courtney Lee went there doesn't mean they're a good test for a new defense. ; ^ )

I wanna see them against UCLA next week.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

Oklahoma defeats Virginia Tech for the title.

So much for that. Pulled it outta my *** anyway. Hopefully the Noles pound Miami's butt, etc. in the butt.

Oh, and take that, Louisiana Tech. Stick that in your front pocket.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:

Tennessee looks really good with the new Monte Kiffin defense.

Western Kentucky, Rob.

Just cuz Courtney Lee went there doesn't mean they're a good test for a new defense. ; ^ )

I wanna see them against UCLA next week.

I'm telling you watch out for the Vols this season. They look like a totally complete different team this season. Kiffin got that defense fired up and me being a Bucs fan know all about how Kiffin coaches. When Kiffin does interviews he's such an excitable person that he fires me up too. I know Western Kentucky isn't a good team but you can see things that the Vols will do every week. Their running backs will be unstoppable all season. Their defense will go after the ball on every play. Team tackling. Pass rushing. This team will give Florida a tough time this season. They are my sleeper team of the season.

Tim Tebow aka The Messiah aka Jesus Shuttlesworth did it again. 10/15 188 yds 2TDs in the first half. Yeah it was Charleston Southern but he still managed to put up his usual in 1 half of play. Now he's somewhere feeding the needy. I can't stand this guy. He's so perfect. Now he's on a commercial saying," Hi I'm Tim Tebow and I'm tabacco free". I hate this guy.