Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

FSU winning it all

Lets.

Do It.

Also as much as it pains me to say this I do not see anyway the Gators lose until the National Championship Game.

Although:

I had a dream that right before the UF-FSU game a 2 loss FSU team heads in to play the undefeated Gators. Right before the game Bobby announces to the team that this will be his last game coaching besides the bowl game. The team is so inspired they pull off a 35-31 upset as 90,000 Gator fans lament Tim Tebow's senior day.

Again a dream.

Pshhhh. This is the 3rd time in 4 years that I have been dreaming for FSU to end a title run for UF.

I don't care our record. If we beat an undefeated UF team, I will be ecstatic about this season.

SERIOUSLY. We could be 0-11 and UF 11-0. As long as we beat them.

I will take losses to USF and Miami in exchange for a victory over an undefeated UF.

yeah its been too long. Though im scared of the USF game because if we lose we'll never hear the end of it. USF fans like to talk too much.

Which is weird because they have not accomplished much of anything.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

FSU winning it all

Lets.

Do It.

Also as much as it pains me to say this I do not see anyway the Gators lose until the National Championship Game.

Although:

I had a dream that right before the UF-FSU game a 2 loss FSU team heads in to play the undefeated Gators. Right before the game Bobby announces to the team that this will be his last game coaching besides the bowl game. The team is so inspired they pull off a 35-31 upset as 90,000 Gator fans lament Tim Tebow's senior day.

Again a dream.

Pshhhh. This is the 3rd time in 4 years that I have been dreaming for FSU to end a title run for UF.

I don't care our record. If we beat an undefeated UF team, I will be ecstatic about this season.

SERIOUSLY. We could be 0-11 and UF 11-0. As long as we beat them.

I will take losses to USF and Miami in exchange for a victory over an undefeated UF.

yeah its been too long. Though im scared of the USF game because if we lose we'll never hear the end of it. USF fans like to talk too much.

Which is weird because they have not accomplished anything.

Fixed.

quote:

FSU winning it all

This made me laugh. A 10 win season could happen though. And I REALLY hope you guys beat Miami. I cannot stand them. And I actually hope you guys do well this season. UF needs the strength of schedule boost, badly. Even the conference schedule isn't that good, we dropped Ole Miss for Mississippi State, we get Arkansas at home, Georgia will be down, Tennessee is a mess, and LSU will only be better if their QB play improves significantly.

Really the only threats are LSU in Baton Rouge, and the SEC Title game. FSU has to get significantly better to be a threat. I think FSU is on its way back, but there is too much of a talent gap right now.

quote:

quote:

quote:

FSU winning it all

Lets.

Do It.

Although:

Again a dream.

You just reminded me we can ruin Tim SlowMo's Senior Day!

WAR CHANT *****ES!

Can we get some Nat'l Championship picks?

Mine:

I can NEVER pick the downright preseason favorite that EVERY SINGLE "expert" picks. Never have.

Nor have I ever picked the Gaytors.

So that takes them completely out of the equation.

I also can't pick the other sweet heart, Texas. I'd love to, but their schedule is uber tough.Games against OU, OK St, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Mizzou, etc. And as if that isn't tough enough, they have to host UCF. Ouch.

I'll say...

Penn State

vs.

USC

This might be the hardest season to pick a preseason champ.

...and I HATE my pick. I don't think either will make the Nat'l Championship.

Ugh. This sucks. So conflicted.

smile_svgsad.png

quote:

Can we get some Nat'l Championship picks?

Mine:

I can NEVER pick the downright preseason favorite that EVERY SINGLE "expert" picks. Never have.

Nor have I ever picked the Gaytors.

So that takes them completely out of the equation.

I also can't pick the other sweet heart, Texas. I'd love to, but their schedule is uber tough.Games against OU, OK St, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Mizzou, etc. And as if that isn't tough enough, they have to host UCF. Ouch.

I'll say...

Penn State

vs.

USC

This might be the hardest season to pick a preseason champ.

...and I HATE my pick. I don't think either will make the Nat'l Championship.

Ugh. This sucks. So conflicted.

smile_svgsad.png

penn state might make it by default. terrible strength of schedule. 6 out of the first 7 at home. 8 home games vs 4 away.

Mmmmmmkay.

If you consider yourself a College Football fan, you need to watch tonight's Boise State - Oregon game.

Don't worry about how much sleep you'll miss, despite your big meeting at 8 AM, or the fact that you have to take your wife to the airport for a 5:30 AM flight, etc, etc.

You gotta see this.

...and this South Carolina - NC State game should be a dandy as well.

National Championship game prediction:

Gators vs Sooners again

Gators win AGAIN

Sooners schedule isn't as tough as Florida's

SEC is th best conference

But the game of the season to watch is:

Florida vs Ole Miss

I'm sure all of you have seen the obnoxious mess that took place after the Boise State - Oregon game.

We saw how ridiculous that Blount guy was, but a friend of mine showed me something and had a great point...

Here's the real victim in all of this:

15y3p3.png

That kid won't ever forget that. Such a shame.

What kind of suspension do you think he'll receive and what kind of suspension would YOU give him, if you were in charge???

I think he'll get at least 8 games.

But personally, I would kick the guy off the team. I don't consider that stuff on the field to be a huge issue. But when you take it to the fans, that's where I draw a BIG FAT line.

Thoughts?