Florida teams:

Charleston Southern @ UF

FAU @ Nebraska

Samford @ UCF

Wofford @ USF

And OF COURSE:

Miami @ FSU (Labor Day - 8pm on ESPN)

My other games to watch:

Of course, you have VaTech-Alabama. But I think, once again, VaTech is overrated. This game will be uber-hyped, and will disappoint.

Georgia@Oklahoma St. will be a fun one.

Best game of the weekend:

Oregon@Boise St. This one is gonna be a barn burner. Don't think the Blue-Turf-Boys will win it, but it's gonna be a ton of athleticism, and fun to watch.

Gators always have to start the season with a tune up game. That's what the Charleston Southern game is. Prediction

Gators 68 CS. 3

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Gators always have to start the season with a tune up game. That's what the Charleston Southern game is. Prediction

Gators 68 CS. 3

if cs is their tune up game, whats troy and FIU?

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Gators 68 CS. 3

if cs is their tune up game, whats troy and FIU?

Seriously. Their NonConference schedule this year is the weakest in the top 25. It's awful.

quote:

Gators 68 CS. 3

You're being generous to CSU.

UF could get into triple digits if it truly tried for 60 minutes.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:

FSU winning it all

Lets.

Do It.

Also as much as it pains me to say this I do not see anyway the Gators lose until the National Championship Game.

Although:

I had a dream that right before the UF-FSU game a 2 loss FSU team heads in to play the undefeated Gators. Right before the game Bobby announces to the team that this will be his last game coaching besides the bowl game. The team is so inspired they pull off a 35-31 upset as 90,000 Gator fans lament Tim Tebow's senior day.

Again a dream.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:

quote:

FSU winning it all

Lets.

Do It.

Also as much as it pains me to say this I do not see anyway the Gators lose until the National Championship Game.

Although:

I had a dream that right before the UF-FSU game a 2 loss FSU team heads in to play the undefeated Gators. Right before the game Bobby announces to the team that this will be his last game coaching besides the bowl game. The team is so inspired they pull off a 35-31 upset as 90,000 Gator fans lament Tim Tebow's senior day.

Again a dream.

Pshhhh. This is the 3rd time in 4 years that I have been dreaming for FSU to end a title run for UF.

I don't care our record. If we beat an undefeated UF team, I will be ecstatic about this season.

SERIOUSLY. We could be 0-11 and UF 11-0. As long as we beat them.

I will take losses to USF and Miami in exchange for a victory over an undefeated UF.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:

quote:

FSU winning it all

Lets.

Do It.

Although:

Again a dream.

Pshhhh. This is the 3rd time in 4 years that I have been dreaming for FSU to end a title run for UF.

I don't care our record. If we beat an undefeated UF team, I will be ecstatic about this season.

SERIOUSLY. We could be 0-11 and UF 11-0. As long as we beat them.

I will take losses to USF and Miami in exchange for a victory over an undefeated UF.

yeah its been too long. Though im scared of the USF game because if we lose we'll never hear the end of it. USF fans like to talk too much.