Sign in to follow this  
Hedo For 3

Last night

Who saw the Brian Hill skit put on by some young guys right before half time? Dressed like him, had a clip board that he broke and did every mannerism that coach does. Priceless.

The other has to be the Magic Dancers. They are always good but last night, even my girlfriend clapped and thought they looked good.

Oh yeah we won the game.

John the Jerk was low key due to his girl being there but he had a few good ones. And in the back of section 107 anyone hear the Bucks fans cheering, down 20, for a lay up?

Who saw the Brian Hill skit put on by some young guys right before half time? Dressed like him, had a clip board that he broke and did every mannerism that coach does. Priceless.

The other has to be the Magic Dancers. They are always good but last night, even my girlfriend clapped and thought they looked good.

Oh yeah we won the game.

John the Jerk was low key due to his girl being there but he had a few good ones. And in the back of section 107 anyone hear the Bucks fans cheering, down 20, for a lay up?

Yeah that mad cow thing was cheessy...I clap because they finish and they were leaving. But what I thought was cool was when stuff and the "bucks" mascots did the bowling **** and how stuff tackle the guy and he lost his head. I was laughing to hard... Plus the cheerleaders outfits were preety cool.

I'm also glad Ariza did not fight william #31, but I'm glad he got in his face. That guy was just on the court trying tohurt someone.

Overall it was a good game...Now let's beat the bulls.