Sign in to follow this  
i HATE Rich DeVos

District 9

I just saw this film last night @ a press screener and it lived up to the hype. It's about 2 hours long with lots of action violence some comedy and drama that pulls at your heart strings. So if you were on the fence go see it and if you wanted to see it get your tickets today because the word of mouth on this flick will spread fast.

I just saw this film last night @ a press screener and it lived up to the hype. It's about 2 hours long with lots of action violence some comedy and drama that pulls at your heart strings. So if you were on the fence go see it and if you wanted to see it get your tickets today because the word of mouth on this flick will spread fast.

the early trailers led me to believe that the movie was about apartheid in south africa but with aliens instead of black people. I dont like when movies aren't subtle in their messages.

Hopefully it is the moneys worth, I'm sure it'll be better then G.I Joe..Man, you have to be kidding me, underwater enemy base, with submarines that moved through the water like Jets through the sky.

It is worth every penny. A perfect blend of Sci-Fi, horror, action, even alittle comedy. Just beautifully shot. The cinematagrophy is just gorgeous.

The lead actor who is an unknown just proves that you don't need some big name to have a summer blockbuster. He was spot on and you don't even know if you should root for him or not the entire film.

The CGI was top notch.

I don't want to give anything away as for as the plot goes. Just go see it. Trust me.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

It is worth every penny. A perfect blend of Sci-Fi, horror, action, even alittle comedy. Just beautifully shot. The cinematagrophy is just gorgeous.

The lead actor who is an unknown just proves that you don't need some big name to have a summer blockbuster. He was spot on and you don't even know if you should root for him or not the entire film.

The CGI was top notch.

I don't want to give anything away as for as the plot goes. Just go see it. Trust me.

I told you it was good.

that guy really did have a great performance, he made me believe that cat food can be people food.

I just came back from watching this movie..It was better then I expected..I guess the fact it felt so original compared to alot of other movies..Good movie though..Waaaaaaay better then G.I Joe..Thumbs up from me.