Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

Gabe Pruitt?

quote:
The Celtics are looking to trade Gabe Pruitt, whose contract option deadline is Friday, according to an NBA source.

Boston is leaning towards not picking up Pruitt's option, which would make him a free agent.

Pruitt was a second-round draft pick in 2007 out of USC. He is unlikely to be a part of a possible sign-and-trade with the Pacers for Marquis Daniels because Indiana already has four point guards.

Only if he becomes a Free Agent though. would hate to trade for him. He's a really big and quick point guard that can really score and defend. Sorta like Keyon Dooling but with a little less athleticism...

Any takers?

quote:
The Celtics are looking to trade Gabe Pruitt, whose contract option deadline is Friday, according to an NBA source.

Boston is leaning towards not picking up Pruitt's option, which would make him a free agent.

Pruitt was a second-round draft pick in 2007 out of USC. He is unlikely to be a part of a possible sign-and-trade with the Pacers for Marquis Daniels because Indiana already has four point guards.

Only if he becomes a Free Agent though. would hate to trade for him. He's a really big and quick point guard that can really score and defend. Sorta like Keyon Dooling but with a little less athleticism...

Any takers?

I like Pruitt, I think he can do well in the right place. He didn't play ahead of Marbury because Marbury has a name, and that matters to some coaches for some reason. Can't explain why Eddie House had more minutes, I guess Boston just likes him.

For sure phenom. I like Pruitt and if we can use a portion of our trade exception to bring in a guy like Gabe, I'm all for it.

if you struggle to understand why House played more than Pruitt, well...let's just say you should not struggle to understand this...

also, it perplexes me how many think that Otis would actually engage in a trade with a top tier EC rival at this point (and with what assets?)...or vice-versa for that matter.

having said all of that, I like Pruitt...

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

Didn't Boston offer us Pruitt and someone else for JJ Redick last year??

I think that is all the answer that anyone needs.

bill walker...

i don't think he was offered as much as there was speculation.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

Didn't Boston offer us Pruitt and someone else for JJ Redick last year??

I think that is all the answer that anyone needs.

bill walker...

i don't think he was offered as much as there was speculation.

Ok got ya. I thought it was a legitimate offer.