Sign in to follow this  
qball626

TPE CANNOT be traded w/ a player!!!

I am only starting this discussion because I have been constantly reading people's ideas of adding the Turkoglu TPE to an outgoing player's contract to bring back a major player. I know that this TPE fact has been repeated over and over again on the forum, but I guess that some people are only posting and not reading. If you feel like locking this thread it's fine with me, just thought that maybe seeing it in a headline might make it stick in people's minds a little better.

I am only starting this discussion because I have been constantly reading people's ideas of adding the Turkoglu TPE to an outgoing player's contract to bring back a major player. I know that this TPE fact has been repeated over and over again on the forum, but I guess that some people are only posting and not reading. If you feel like locking this thread it's fine with me, just thought that maybe seeing it in a headline might make it stick in people's minds a little better.

I wasn't trying to single anyone out or start a thread against other's wishes, but after seeing the suggestion a multitude of times, I figured it wouldn't hurt to get the facts out there - let's face it, with the FA season winding down, it's gonna get pretty boring and there's probably going to be a lot of "What if" trade scenarios thrown around. Once again, sorry if anyone took it personal or didn't agree with the new topic.

quote:
Originally posted by tdcc02:

when i posted i didnt mean along with gortat. i meant we have pieces including the TPE AND gortat. sorry for the misunderstanding.

Yes it can - as with the Ryan Anderson trade, where we used a portion to trade for him and had about 2 mil left (since expired)

quote:
Originally posted by BRich:

confirmation needed: can it be broken up or not? I've read conflicting reports.