Sign in to follow this  
VinceCarter4life

Keyon Dooling please.

Most of us know Dooling from his days in Orlando. But last year he developed into a great backup PG for D harris. Now the Nets have Harris, Alston, Dooling, Ager, Hassel all who primarly play Point Gaurd.

the new and improved Keyon is lights out from 3 pt, and a lock down defender. Yes he is a lock down defender now.

.421 3PT

9.7 PPG

3.5 AST

2.0 TRB

1.0 STL

his salary is around 3.5$ Mill I'm pretty sure. Now with Harris AND Alston, 2 starting PGs I dont see why the nets would need a PG like Dooling who now wont get any minutes. Plus they have 2 Other point gaurds.

I think he'd be an insane backup for Jameer, seeing as he's as good of a 3 pt shooter and a Better defender. O btw, Dooling can throw it down big time.

I dont see how we couldnt make it happen with a trade or something. Like sign a FA n trade him with JJ.

Dooling played SG quite a bit for the Nets as well.

*New nets Article about looking to free up roster space.Most likely one of their 5 pgs?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07...ets_radar_181381.htm

Most of us know Dooling from his days in Orlando. But last year he developed into a great backup PG for D harris. Now the Nets have Harris, Alston, Dooling, Ager, Hassel all who primarly play Point Gaurd.

the new and improved Keyon is lights out from 3 pt, and a lock down defender. Yes he is a lock down defender now.

.421 3PT

9.7 PPG

3.5 AST

2.0 TRB

1.0 STL

his salary is around 3.5$ Mill I'm pretty sure. Now with Harris AND Alston, 2 starting PGs I dont see why the nets would need a PG like Dooling who now wont get any minutes. Plus they have 2 Other point gaurds.

I think he'd be an insane backup for Jameer, seeing as he's as good of a 3 pt shooter and a Better defender. O btw, Dooling can throw it down big time.

I dont see how we couldnt make it happen with a trade or something. Like sign a FA n trade him with JJ.

Dooling played SG quite a bit for the Nets as well.

*New nets Article about looking to free up roster space.Most likely one of their 5 pgs?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07...ets_radar_181381.htm

oh man I'm all for trying get Dooling back, he was one of my favs and still is. It was real nice when we had Meer, Arroyo, and Dooling, but I know we couldnt keep the 2 backups happy.

I'm not sure how we make this happen though...trade exception...maybe a midseason trade for him, if nothing else happens

Dooling would be nice hes like Darrel Armstrong 2.0

He can play 1 or 2, so he can take AJ's spot at backup and JJ's spot at 3rd 2 guard/bench rider.

Hes fiesty too, everyone talks about how JJ gaurded Ray Allen so well, does anyone remember the fight between Dooling and Ray Allen? Id rather have the guy who can kick his ***.

you can't sign a FA and trade him unless he was on your team the past year- NBA Rule. You would have to wait until like December before the trade would be possible.

JJ and a draft pick should do the trick and I'm all for bringing Keyon back