Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

Moderator slot

I would apply for the Moderator slot, but I have been reprimanded for my behavior in the past. So, I don't think I am a good candidate and they didn't want a separate thread on this so it will likely be shut down and that would eliminate me from consideration again.

Also, my undying hatred for Brian Hill is not a good thing so I wouldn't consider me for that reason also. My commitment to supporting Jameer and fighting back against the Arroyo lovers should also be considered in denying my application.

I just would like to apply, but I have to eliminate myself right now. I am probably too much of a wise guy.

I would apply for the Moderator slot, but I have been reprimanded for my behavior in the past. So, I don't think I am a good candidate and they didn't want a separate thread on this so it will likely be shut down and that would eliminate me from consideration again.

Also, my undying hatred for Brian Hill is not a good thing so I wouldn't consider me for that reason also. My commitment to supporting Jameer and fighting back against the Arroyo lovers should also be considered in denying my application.

I just would like to apply, but I have to eliminate myself right now. I am probably too much of a wise guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

Also, my undying hatred for Brian Hill is not a good thing so I wouldn't consider me for that reason also.

I just would like to apply, but I have to eliminate myself right now.

lol, i think brian cook phan should be a mod, seems like he really loves adam magic. think he would be perfect[sarcasm]

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Knappy...please tell me you've been drinking heavily.

Not enough to inhibit his typing skills.

Anyone else thinking about applying, but know they are not qualified?

My continuous ranting against Arroyo Fanatics alone should have me excluded from being a moderator.

My hatred for Brian Hill and my fighting with one of the guys on the board was uncalled for.

I would be a bad moderator ... I guess it will only be a dream, a dream that will never be realized. So sad.

Is there a training course I could take, some rehabilitative counseling that could help so that I could possibly realize my dream some day?

I know it won't happen, who am I kidding.

quote:

My continuous ranting against Arroyo Fanatics alone should have me excluded from being a moderator.

My hatred for Brian Hill and my fighting with one of the guys on the board was uncalled for.

I would be a bad moderator ... I guess it will only be a dream, a dream that will never be realized. So sad.

Is there a training course I could take, some rehabilitative counseling that could help so that I could possibly realize my dream some day?

Take the gun out of your mouth... it's not worth it.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:

It must be a full moon tonight.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:

It must be a full moon tonight.

Solar Eclipse is coming, mate.

End of the world, according to astrologists...

I guess the end can't wait till 2012...

BOO!!!

Knappy, I am moving this to the feedback and suggestions forum after a while as it is a message board matter and not about the team.

ty