Sign in to follow this  
Budweiser5587

First Emanuel Ginoboli, Second Jason Terry, Who going to be Third?

This has gone far enough. The Orlando Magic need to make an adjustment, stop being lazy and stop these fools. This is angering me that not guarding one person has caused us to lose the game. I know the Magic are cursed for life but they decide if they stay cursed.

I'm sick, disgusted, and exhausted with these Magic Killers. This nonsense has to stop. Resistance is Futile!!!!!!!(Just wanted to see how it feels to write that out).

Stats From These Abominations:

Emanuel Ginoboli: 26:57 Minutes, 11-19 FGM-A, 6-9 3PM-A, 3-4FTM-A, 4REB, 5AST, 31PTS

Jason Terry-----: 40:00 Minutes, 6-11FGM-A, 3PM-A, 15AST, 29pts

The consequence of not playing defense on these two players cost us the game. Magic defense never switches on players and that leaves other players open.

The Magic Killer for tonight, well, non other uhhhh..............

Charlie Villanueva

Dan Gadzuric

Michael Redd

Charlie Bell

Earl Boykins

All of these 5 have gone off on us.

Don't know who is going to bring it but they need to be guarded.

This has gone far enough. The Orlando Magic need to make an adjustment, stop being lazy and stop these fools. This is angering me that not guarding one person has caused us to lose the game. I know the Magic are cursed for life but they decide if they stay cursed.

I'm sick, disgusted, and exhausted with these Magic Killers. This nonsense has to stop. Resistance is Futile!!!!!!!(Just wanted to see how it feels to write that out).

Stats From These Abominations:

Emanuel Ginoboli: 26:57 Minutes, 11-19 FGM-A, 6-9 3PM-A, 3-4FTM-A, 4REB, 5AST, 31PTS

Jason Terry-----: 40:00 Minutes, 6-11FGM-A, 3PM-A, 15AST, 29pts

The consequence of not playing defense on these two players cost us the game. Magic defense never switches on players and that leaves other players open.

The Magic Killer for tonight, well, non other uhhhh..............

Charlie Villanueva

Dan Gadzuric

Michael Redd

Charlie Bell

Earl Boykins

All of these 5 have gone off on us.

Don't know who is going to bring it but they need to be guarded.

quote:
Originally posted by Budweiser5587:

Magic defense never switches on players and that leaves other players open.

That, right there is the largest reason why we lose. Missed free throws and turnovers are very costly, but open shots are even worse. If we ever want to contend with the best, then our guards are going to have to step up on defense. I've said earlier this season, our perimeter defense is among the worst in the league. Not defense in the paint, we excel in that aspect of the game, but guard wise, it's becoming uglier to watch game by game.