Sign in to follow this  
Diplo

Magic No Longer Favorites For Watson [update p.47]

lol i cum as soon as i hedr dis. i cant habeeb dat all of da soonas iz goin to da palacee! wutt is wurse is dat the 68ers just lost sevn buks to joge hilton. but nah ya he iz aightt. he aint no bardinz r no b diddy gum dropz.

hdunt b too giddy doh cuz nelli two shoez mite mayc ya wit 56 mil in fifty wayz. hahaa

quote:
Originally posted by warriorsfan05:

lol i cum as soon as i hedr dis. i cant habeeb dat all of da soonas iz goin to da palacee! wutt is wurse is dat the 68ers just lost sevn buks to joge hilton. but nah ya he iz aightt. he aint no bardinz r no b diddy gum dropz.

hdunt b too giddy doh cuz nelli two shoez mite mayc ya wit 56 mil in fifty wayz. hahaa

i love this guy lmao

I think this is an excellent find with a better upside than Earl Watson. What I like is that he is comming from a system that somewhat resembles our own....running!!!!!!! I think AJ would be the 3rd pg off the bench.

I think Otis would at least have the convesation with Nellie in regards to matching for him! I would have suggested a S&T, if possible!

quote:

Dude, become a Magic fan we've already got your favorite player and soon we'll have your boy CJ Watson.

Most important question that nobody has asked:

CAN HE DUNK LIKE AJ?!?!?!?!

quote:

Right on cue.

quote:

Too much win for one post.

I love this guy.

B Diddy Gum Dropz hahahahahahah

I lived next door to CJ Watson when we were both at UT. He's a cool dude. Love to see him in Orlando. GO VOLS.

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

Nyce, a Keyon Dooling lite. I'll take him.

That say's a lot! Half of Keyon's energy is twice the output of AJ! I still like AJ, he has a higher BB IQ than Keyon, but.....well we will leave it there!

quote:
Originally posted by MagicCarter15:

if we sign watson,we have the part of the mle to sing barnes, warfer,daniels or carney?

no. even though it hasn't been reported yet, but if we're using the $1.8 left of our MLE, we're out of money if we get this guy. Only leaving us with vet mins to get players.