quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson3:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Cry me a river Gortat. You're stuck.

lol

i hope he doesnt be a big baby n fake an injury or something just to hold out kus then we just wasted alot of money

I cannot see Gortat doing that. I bet he is given the chance to play next to Dwight and if he comes prepared to compete, can knock down his jumper, he may end up in a much better situation long term than with Dallas. I think all of us fans would like to see a successful Twin Tower line up. I know I will get flamed for saying that. But if you are worried about a motivated Gortat, you tell him you are matching and come prepared to compete for the starting PF position. Not saying he will win it, but if he can hit the open jump shot would give him the edge over Bass and Anderson because he knows SVG's offense, he has already made mistakes on the floor with Dwight, so he should know what it will take to correct them. Versus Anderson and bass has never played with Dwight and that can sometimes take big men a adjustment period when playing with a dominant big man.
i wish gortat could get a jumper going but i dont see it happening.

quote:
Originally posted by moldy_hobo:

I figured since i broke the news, that i should be able to start the discussion. Channel 6 news reported an announcement will be made tomorrow.

As of now.....2 for 2......its time to become a believer if you aren't already.

BTW looks like you are the second coming of MC. Are you him? Because you sure have the attitude like he did lol. Ok good job and keep them coming.

man, Mavs fans are really mad, they are talking about hunting Otis down

Say they let us in to the Marion and Hedo trade and they gave us money along with the TPE that the Raptors gave us, this is almost as great as Lesnar last night lol

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

So I'm the only one who is skeptical? Channel 6? I'm gonna wait until someone else reports it.

If you can't trust your own local news station, then I'm not sure there's anyone you can trust.

quote:
Originally posted by BiggDaddi:

Are we jumping the gun......we still dont have a link or nothing solid only speculation?

Its pretty safe to say now with tonights broadcast on Local 6 that we will match the offer Dallas made Gortat.

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

quote:
Originally posted by BiggDaddi:

Are we jumping the gun......we still dont have a link or nothing solid only speculation?

Its pretty safe to say now with tonights broadcast on Local 6 that we will match the offer Dallas made Gortat.

lol

channel 6 is gonna get alot of rating tonight haha