Sign in to follow this  
fishybashi

Who is Moldy Hobo???

As with most hobos, personal hygiene is sometimes less than exemplary. I would expect some fungus and maybe even a disease or two. Personally if he gets the gortat signing day right, Im chipping in for some tough acting tinactin and some shower gel for the poor guy.

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

As with most hobos, personal hygiene is sometimes less than exemplary. I would expect some fungus and maybe even a disease or two. Personally if he gets the gortat signing day right, Im chipping in for some tough acting tinactin and some shower gel for the poor guy.

dude probably has a laptop. obviously a hobo by choice

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

Care-Raise_Hand.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahah!!!

Cuban, you (and Nelson3) need to stop! . . .

That goes for the rest of you posting in this thread.

This is one of the funniest threads EVER in this forum IMO, lol.

Btw, I started reading the posts in this thread, and then all of sudden Cuban's picture popped up and I almost fell off my chair.

How is the picture of a guy with no arms funnY?

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

Thank you kindly for letting us know about the Bass situation.

Just for fun. Any guesses who this "new insider" moldy hobo is? He is now saying we will match Gortat. If correct, this boy is in for some major credibility.

I'm willing to make a suggestion that he indeed is Otis Smith himself. If so, he is picking up our ideas on this forum -- and benefitting from it! ... i.e the Brian Hill firing, for instance.

So... who is Moldy Hobo???

Not only do I want to know who Moldy Hobo is ... I want to know who is source is if the source isn't the Moldy Hobo himself pretending to have a source when he is on the inside.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

I love when on message boards anytime when someone gives inside info...there always is a lynch mob of people ready to tear that person down. Starting a thread to find out personal info on a board member is pretty low man. Leave Hobo alone. He was right before...give him the benifit of the doubt. Its not like he is posting crazy trade ideas of Bosh or Stat coming to Orlando...or that Iverson is going to sign for the midlevel. He is posting good info...and the way Gortat sounded yesterday, it sounds like Otis will match.

Leave Hobo alone!!!!!

I am not sure who the Hobo is. Darth Evil calls him by his nickname Hobo and is apparently one of his body guards so I know the Moldy Hobo is pretty important.