Sign in to follow this  
fishybashi

Who is Moldy Hobo???

Thank you kindly for letting us know about the Bass situation.

Just for fun. Any guesses who this "new insider" moldy hobo is? He is now saying we will match Gortat. If correct, this boy is in for some major credibility.

I'm willing to make a suggestion that he indeed is Otis Smith himself. If so, he is picking up our ideas on this forum -- and benefitting from it! ... i.e the Brian Hill firing, for instance.

So... who is Moldy Hobo???

Just for fun. Any guesses who this "new insider" moldy hobo is? He is now saying we will match Gortat. If correct, this boy is in for some major credibility.

I'm willing to make a suggestion that he indeed is Otis Smith himself. If so, he is picking up our ideas on this forum -- and benefitting from it! ... i.e the Brian Hill firing, for instance.

Im sure Otis and the rest of the organization read these forums. Im pretty sure they wouldnt be wasting time giving out information as secret insiders though.

And we should all know Otis to keep his mouth shut about things until the deal is done.

I was wondering about HOBO though. Im excited to see he says we will match gortat, just because he was right about Bassmaster.

I guess his words as good as anyone elses.

In another thread Hobo said he was following the Magic religiously for the last few years.

I have concluded that he is either Jesus or that little girl that sang the National Anthem.

quote:
Originally posted by ST since 90:

In another thread Hobo said he was following the Magic religiously for the last few years.

I have concluded that he is either Jesus or that little girl that sang the National Anthem.

lol

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Win:

And we should all know Otis to keep his mouth shut about things until the deal is done.

I was wondering about HOBO though. Im excited to see he says we will match gortat, just because he was right about Bassmaster.

I guess his words as good as anyone elses.

Otis doesn't always keep his mouth shut, but when he does say something regarding a possible move its usually a blatant lie.

I think Moldy Hobo is Otis's janitor.

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi: