Sign in to follow this  
Diplo

Rasheed Commits to Celtics

everything happens for a reason. Now, lets see what happens and who we sign.

Still can get McDyess or a resigned Gortat + Bass and still good, IMO.

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:
Originally posted by Mastermind:

quote:
Originally posted by O-Town Baller:

He probably didn't even pursue Rasheed because he's a ****ing dumb*** GM who makes mistakes. I am happy with Bass but Otis sucks. Plain and Simple. Please Bass or Gortat

Yeah he is such a terrible GM that he pulled the Alston trade out of nowhere to help us get to the finals. Then when Hedo turned down a reasonable offer he just went out and traded for an All-Star in Carter and a nice young PF in Anderson. He is the worst ever. We should fire him and hire Isaiah Thomas. ***sarcasm***

Excellent job there, and if no one else has.......Welcome to the boards!!

Sometimes I wonder what would have been if Otis allowed Hedo to hold the team hostage while he shoped himself all over the league??

What would have occured when we found out that VC was offered to Otis but he passed in hope of some loyality from Turk!!!! Well.....we still have work to be done....but we also got better.....look at what we have to put on the floor!!!

The league and Boston are still worried about us!! As they should be.

?, didn't managment say they were willing to go over tha cap to keep turk and tat?

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

**** well, they really can't d up the other players we have. We will just have to see what happens.

Yes they can. Other than Carter they have the advantage at every spot assuming Pietrus starts at SF.

So essentially were the same team as last year. It's just to bad KG will be a 100% next season, The Cavs got shaq and the lakers got Artest. But were not worried Otis will save the day. You Watch....

quote:

quote:

quote:

He probably didn't even pursue Rasheed because he's a ****ing dumb*** GM who makes mistakes. I am happy with Bass but Otis sucks. Plain and Simple. Please Bass or Gortat

Yeah he is such a terrible GM that he pulled the Alston trade out of nowhere to help us get to the finals. Then when Hedo turned down a reasonable offer he just went out and traded for an All-Star in Carter and a nice young PF in Anderson. He is the worst ever. We should fire him and hire Isaiah Thomas. ***sarcasm***

Sometimes I wonder what would have been if Otis allowed Hedo to hold the team hostage while he shoped himself all over the league??

What would have occured when we found out that VC was offered to Otis but he passed in hope of some loyality from Turk!!!! Well.....we still have work to be done....but we also got better.....look at what we have to put on the floor!!!

thanks

Of course other teams are worried about us, otherwise why would they be going so deep into the luxury tax to keep up or try to surpass us. At the end of the day Orl. is the defending Eastern Conf. Champs (no small feat). How else can you explain Shaq, Gordon & Charlie V., Hedo, and now Sheed? So the contenders have made their moves, now lets wait and see Otis' response.

I am kind of meh on Sheed...I think he would have helped but I wondered how much he has left and his desire...The main reason I wanted him was so he would not end up in Boston..

Also games and playoff series are not won in early July. We have no idea how this roster will end up or how every other team is going to look.

I do not know how true it was that the Magic offered Turk 5/45 after Portland made their offer but if they are willing to take on that kind of payroll I do not see why they would not match Gortat and give the mid-level to someone else..

Chillax...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

thanks

Of course other teams are worried about us, otherwise why would they be going so deep into the luxury tax to keep up or try to surpass us. At the end of the day Orl. is the defending Eastern Conf. Champs (no small feat). How else can you explain Shaq, Gordon & Charlie V., Hedo, and now Sheed? So the contenders have made their moves, now lets wait and see Otis' response.

Now here young mastermind is where we differ.......I don't think we continue to wait for anything else to shake free!! Otis can not afford to wait...he needs to match and offer the full or 3/4 MLE to Bass then McDyess and the fillers can come from the areas deemed "Last resort" aka SL Vet min and lastly NBDL!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

everything happens for a reason. Now, lets see what happens and who we sign.

Still can get McDyess or a resigned Gortat + Bass and still good, IMO.

I doubt we commit long term to Gortat AND Bass. But I may forever give up hope if we don't make atleast one phone call inquiring about McDyess.

I had a feeling he was going to sign with Boston. I guess that full-court press worked. This would give them one of the best frontcourt rotation in the league, especially if they resign Big Baby.

I say we retain Gortat, and split the MLE between McDyess and Delfino or Wafer.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

I am kind of meh on Sheed...I think he would have helped but I wondered how much he has left and his desire...The main reason I wanted him was so he would not end up in Boston..

Also games and playoff series are not won in early July. We have no idea how this roster will end up or how every other team is going to look.

I do not know how true it was that the Magic offered Turk 5/45 after Portland made their offer but if they are willing to take on that kind of payroll I do not see why they would not match Gortat and give the mid-level to someone else..

Chillax...

You are dead on there Drain-O!!!