Sign in to follow this  
Diplo

Rasheed Commits to Celtics

dude we are in trouble.... lets say healthy KG and now the man that defends and frustrates dwight more than anyone else...... sheed..... i think we gotta get younger now..... cause we can't beat them so lets get younger with bass and other pieces and set up for the next run.. be realistic guys

quote:
Originally posted by Frank'N'Beans:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Otis has to call up Tony Dutt and offer Bass the full MLE right now. Our only hope to beat Boston in the playoffs is for Sheed/KG to lose a step and have a young beasting duo of Dwight/Bass.

Come on Otis, I BELIEVE.

I'm tired of all this Bass BS,this guy hasn't done s h i t,Imo, he will be another Ike Austin at best where counting on this guy to help us win a championship, were in bad shape.

question: how did you feel about Pietrus when we signed him? How about Turk? I'd really like to know.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Otis has to call up Tony Dutt and offer Bass the full MLE right now. Our only hope to beat Boston in the playoffs is for Sheed/KG to lose a step and have a young beasting duo of Dwight/Bass.

Come on Otis, I BELIEVE.

I'm tired of all this Bass BS,this guy hasn't done s h i t,Imo, he will be another Ike Austin at best where counting on this guy to help us win a championship, were in bad shape.

Who should we sign then?

Honestly we should have kept the guy's we had at the end o the season, and then try to add a Sheed, Dice, or even a guy like Bass, but we can't loose so many impotant pieces, and still expect to get a ring, VC is good but not god!

dam I really wanted Sheed. I hope he has fun backing up KG and Perkins.

W.e Hopefully hes aged out and will be a failure next year. I dont think he will be a HUGE impact for them. A very good person off the bench.

U never know, gettin Sheed is a gamble for any team. So we just didnt get the risk.

quote:
Originally posted by O-Town Baller:

He probably didn't even pursue Rasheed because he's a ****ing dumb*** GM who makes mistakes. I am happy with Bass but Otis sucks. Plain and Simple. Please Bass or Gortat

Yeah he is such a terrible GM that he pulled the Alston trade out of nowhere to help us get to the finals. Then when Hedo turned down a reasonable offer he just went out and traded for an All-Star in Carter and a nice young PF in Anderson. He is the worst ever. We should fire him and hire Isaiah Thomas. ***sarcasm***

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Come on Otis, I BELIEVE.

Who should we sign then?

Honestly we should have kept the guy's we had at the end o the season, and then try to add a Sheed, Dice, or even a guy like Bass, but we can't loose so many impotant pieces, and still expect to get a ring, VC is good but not god!
hedo wasnt coming bak to orlando no matter what. thats y we traded for vince.

quote:
question: how did you feel about Pietrus when we signed him? How about Turk? I'd really like to know.

I liked Pietrus because in Golden State he shot the 3 and showed us he played ball well. Turk was in a Sacramento team that went to the conference finals and playoffs quite a bit. Brandon Bass doesn't compare to either. Situations are different.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:

quote:

Come on Otis, I BELIEVE.

to answer your ?, Turk I liked since sac, Pietrus I thought and thing that he's a ball hog, and overated, we could have kept Mo or less $.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Come on Otis, I BELIEVE.

Who should we sign then?

I love this he hasn't done anything stuff, I know everyone who ever seen this kid on the floor..." K N O W S" what he has done and are "S O L D" on his future!! Get it done Otis!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson3:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Come on Otis, I BELIEVE.

Who should we sign then?

hedo wasnt coming bak to orlando no matter what. thats y we traded for vince.
So your saying if we offer Turk 5yrs. 53mill he wouldn't stay? I'm not conVinced of that!