Sign in to follow this  
Diplo

Rasheed Commits to Celtics

quote:
Originally posted by MrWise:

Rasheed, Garnett, Big Baby, Perkins against Dwight Howard....I don't see how we could even dream of getting past Boston if we meet in the playoffs

i dont think big baby coming back to celtics after this move. n if we get someone like bass then we have a chance. celtics r getting old n just added another old guy who didnt have a great season last year. they didnt get a dynasty

Otis has to call up Tony Dutt and offer Bass the full MLE right now. Our only hope to beat Boston in the playoffs is for Sheed/KG to lose a step and have a young beasting duo of Dwight/Bass.

Come on Otis, I BELIEVE.

Preferred Bass anyway, hopefully that's who we go after now. Would have liked it if Sheed had gone out west though. Does mean big baby is definitely available now I guess.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Otis has to call up Tony Dutt and offer Bass the full MLE right now. Our only hope to beat Boston in the playoffs is for Sheed/KG to lose a step and have a young beasting duo of Dwight/Bass.

Come on Otis, I BELIEVE.

I'm tired of all this Bass BS,this guy hasn't done s h i t,Imo, he will be another Ike Austin at best where counting on this guy to help us win a championship, were in bad shape.

Rather have Bass or McDyess anyways. Both model citizens. Also they would probably fit in our starting lineup better ( not demanding shots ). They are better rebounders which would improve our overall team defense tremendously. Look at how many off. reb. other teams got on us during the playoffs and the lack of off. reb. we got. Its hard for Sheed to get rebounds standing at the 3pt line or arguing with refs at the other end of the court.

quote:
Originally posted by O-Town Baller:

He probably didn't even pursue Rasheed because he's a ****ing dumb*** GM who makes mistakes. I am happy with Bass but Otis sucks. Plain and Simple. Please Bass or Gortat

that time of the month?

quote:
Originally posted by Frank'N'Beans:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Come on Otis, I BELIEVE.

I'm tired of all this Bass BS,this guy hasn't done s h i t,Imo, he will be another Ike Austin at best where counting on this guy to help us win a championship, were in bad shape.

Who should we sign then?

quote:
Originally posted by MrWise:

Rasheed, Garnett, Big Baby, Perkins against Dwight Howard....I don't see how we could even dream of getting past Boston if we meet in the playoffs

This is when you pray to the basketball gods that Gortat AND Howard develop those needed jumpers THIS summer. Because we are going to need them big time.

quote:

I agree, but desperate times call for desperate measures and i'll take any 4 we can get.