Sign in to follow this  
D-Money

Drake - Best I Ever Had Video

You know what, I'll at least give credit to whoever produced that video. He knows that the only way anyone would listen to that garbage is through the music video.

video was garbage and Kanye did a shty job producing it. "let me show a bunch of tits and asss and hope it'll fly". Video has NOTHING to do with the song and that sucks cause I actually like the song.

With that said, I will take ANY of those girls as our starting SG with the Magic. lol.

I haven't seen the video yet, but I really think this kid's the future of hip-hop. He's gonna be REALLY good

He played on Degrassi. That is terrible producing and a typical rap video.

Nuttin but eye candy, I can appreciate all those chests, lol. U don't need to listen to the track, just keep it n mute.

Dude bugged me with his performance at the BET awards, why the hell didn't he get up outta that chair? Was he stuck or something????

quote:
Originally posted by Asiatic_Nomad:

Nuttin but eye candy, I can appreciate all those chests, lol. U don't need to listen to the track, just keep it n mute.

Dude bugged me with his performance at the BET awards, why the hell didn't he get up outta that chair? Was he stuck or something????

Heard he tore his ACL...

lol @ "All you taught us to do was stretch"

I didn't think the video was all that great either, but can't deny I loved the ladies in it.

quote:
Originally posted by Asiatic_Nomad:

Heard he got jumped by some goons and they left him unable to walk. He left security at home and felt he'd be safe alone.