Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY SERB

Dooling

here are his stats for this month:

2games, 33mins, 0-11 2pt, 0-1 3pt, 1 assist

everything else is a big fat 0.

i think this guy sux and he doesn't deserve his 20mpg he gets. we don't need a selfish wannabe SG in a PG body. i hope he'll opt out in the offseason...

here are his stats for this month:

2games, 33mins, 0-11 2pt, 0-1 3pt, 1 assist

everything else is a big fat 0.

i think this guy sux and he doesn't deserve his 20mpg he gets. we don't need a selfish wannabe SG in a PG body. i hope he'll opt out in the offseason...

Just another player in the set of inconsistent players we have.

I think it's unrightful to judge him by saying you want him out out of just these 2 games. I think Dooling is one of the veteran guys on this team that instills energy and hustle. Plus great defense. I was watching him play defense on AI against Denver, and he did a good job. It was a poor coaching decision that pulled him out.

I think one of the major reasons why this team is losing is that we settle for too much outside shots, but Dooling. He takes it strong to the hole.. one guy can just do so much..

it's not just because of 2 games, i'm saying this the whole season...

ok, his D is pretty good but that's it...maybe it's bhill's fault but hes crap the whole season...

quote:
Originally posted by Budweiser5587:

After he scored his career high with this team, he does'nt suck to me. How could you base him off of two games and the fact that he is rusty from that injury he just got off of.

again:

IT'S NOT JUST BECAUSE OF THE LAST 2 GAMES!!!

Dooling is a good defender, but the offense usually stalls when he is on the floor. His defender ignores him to double and help on others. Teams are willing to take their chances giving him wide open looks, since it is rare that he burns anyone.

I thought the Jameer, JJ, Ariza, Darko and Dwight lineup looked very good against the Mavs in the second half. Of course, Brian did not bother to go back to it again in second half.

In my opinion, Dooling is the worst SG in our team.

While he is still valuable member of our team there is no reason he should play over Bogans and JJ.

Rusty..then bhill should not be giving him so many minutes. He is playing bad regardless. Thats the bottom line right now. Besides, his poor shooting, he did not hustle back on defense a couple of times and his man scored. This was pointed out by the Dallas announcers also.

Maybe coach can genetically and physically combine Dooling and Bogans into the greatest third string guard to ever play the game!

After all, third stringers don't get court time unless it's a blowout, which is the way it should be for these two scrubs. I never, not in a million years, would've thought the Magic would be missing DeShawn Stevenson THIS MUCH!

Grant Hill gets alot of blame when he's on the court for the offense stalling but everyone should look at Dooling as well. He has the exact same deficiencies that Grant does. Teams don't honor his jumpshot and sag into the lane. He's a slightly above average penetrator but he cancels alot of that out by over dribbling.

He's a decent defender but probably overrated on this board. Anytime he's been assigned a good scorer they have torched him. I know that good offense beats good defense but I can't think of one player that he's held to a subpar game. I like his heart and hustle but he is expendable. I want to see JJ play more and Dooling and Grant are eating up all the minutes. I don't think Grant will come back next year and Dooling will probably opt out so why won't they play the rookie?