Sign in to follow this  
ReeceGaines

why is this board always so obsessed with udonis haslem?

i swear, for the past 3 years, every offseason, every thread, everyone is desperate to get haslem

this is a marginal starter who has a PER of 12-13ish, per 36 minutes, does about 12/8; i guess you guys are fascinated by the fact he can hit a 15 foot jumper; so can Tony Battie

in fact, Battie basically is Haslem

this guy isnt that great; you guys treat him like an allstar

my theory is, people watched that Heat finals, and thats all they know of him;

i swear, for the past 3 years, every offseason, every thread, everyone is desperate to get haslem

this is a marginal starter who has a PER of 12-13ish, per 36 minutes, does about 12/8; i guess you guys are fascinated by the fact he can hit a 15 foot jumper; so can Tony Battie

in fact, Battie basically is Haslem

this guy isnt that great; you guys treat him like an allstar

my theory is, people watched that Heat finals, and thats all they know of him;

lol...its not exactly always about your per game averages are , its where your contributions fit in to the machine that is team play. and, my personal belief states that what he provides would be the oil in our machine...he fits right in.

Haslem as backup PF would be awesome. He is far more tenacious then Battie. Battie is very soft now compared to his former self.

Its the same people who loved the Brian Cook and Evans trade for Ariza... I wouldnt take them to seriously. Or the people a few years back who wanted to sign Foyle to a big contract, thank God Golden State had a few screws loose to offer him that big contract...

we're all guilty of it..... okay well, all of us that watch college basketball and have a favorite team/player. For example, when Talor Battle from Penn State comes to the NBA, I'll root for him and pull for his team