Sign in to follow this  
Mac Man

Where does the blame Start (please let it all out)

"Blaming" players for a loss is stupid and it accomplishes nothing. I would much rather acknowledge the achievements the team made this year. Only a very small percentage of us actually thought the Magic were going to make it all the way to the finals this season. A little perspective would be a nice change of pace around here.

We lost to a better team.

What would be the point? We made it to the finals!

Did anyone have us picked to get past Boston or Cleveland? NO - we were a joke team to ESPN and had game 2 and game 4 gone just a little differently, all of these crappy posts would be taking place on the LA boards.

They were more experienced than us, they played better and more consistently than us, they won. 'Nuff said.

Bring on next year.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

What would be the point? We made it to the finals!

Did anyone have us picked to get past Boston or Cleveland? NO - we were a joke team to ESPN and had game 2 and game 4 gone just a little differently, all of these crappy posts would be taking place on the LA boards.

They were more experienced than us, they played better and more consistently than us, they won. 'Nuff said.

Bring on next year.

Exactly. Why does anyone feel the need to place blame when we exceeded expectations?

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:
Originally posted by The Jerm!:

quote:
Originally posted by datmagic:

I am so proud of this Magic team.

You're proud of inconsistant play in the finals? I'm proud of everything to the ECF. After that we played horribly and inconsistantly. Maybe next year.

Did you actually think the magic would make it to the finals this year? Don't be a liar!

I am proud also

agreed