Sign in to follow this  
Mac Man

Where does the blame Start (please let it all out)

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:
Why do we need to blame anyone?

Because he's a bitter modern internet fan who's life would not be whole without *****ing.

scum

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

It's Jameer's fault. Helloooooooooo...

We all know AJ is AWESOME.

I heard Jameer assassinated Abraham Lincoln and bombed Pearl Harbor.

I clearly place losing this series on Jameer, he totally ruined our chemistry. Also if Courtney could make a layup we prob wouldn't even be having this convo right now.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

I blame it on the Lakers for being better than us!

+1

The Magic's achilles heal for 2 seasons has been teams who can pound Orlando on the offensive glass & the lack of a player who can create his own shot against tough defensive teams.

Orlando had a great run, but they were still very fortunate not to play Detroit or Boston w/KG in these playoffs, & those weaknesses were finally exploited against LA.

With that said, Orlando still had two golden opportunities to win overtime games in this series they ended up losing. Losing in 5 doesn't reflect a great effort on the surface, but Orlando was highly competitive in this series, and it was a huge uphill battle when Orlando failed to win 1 in LA.

Fans of basketball should be big enough to give LA credit for winning this series & the championship. Orlando Magic fans should be mature enough to give this team a ish load of credit for over coming a great deal of adversity to achieve an EC championship this season. We can only hope this inspires management to plug the holes on this roster that will allow this team to lift the golden ball next time around.

As Mark Jackson highlighted tonight, Orlando was the first team in the history of the NBA to have to go through 3 60 win teams to win a title. Coming up 3 wins short isn't the negative a lot of you want to believe.

I blame the whole team and coaching staff for getting all the way to the finals. If we had been like 30 other teams in the league and NOT made it to the finals, things would be much easier!

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

+1

The Magic's achilles heal for 2 seasons has been teams who can pound Orlando on the offensive glass & the lack of a player who can create his own shot against tough defensive teams.

Orlando had a great run, but they were still very fortunate not to play Detroit or Boston w/KG in these playoffs, & those weaknesses were finally exploited against LA.

With that said, Orlando still had two golden opportunities to win overtime games in this series they ended up losing. Losing in 5 doesn't reflect a great effort on the surface, but Orlando was highly competitive in this series, and it was a huge uphill battle when Orlando failed to win 1 in LA.

Fans of basketball should be big enough to give LA credit for winning this series & the championship. Orlando Magic fans should be mature enough to give this team a ish load of credit for over coming a great deal of adversity to achieve an EC championship this season. We can only hope this inspires management to plug the holes on this roster that will allow this team to lift the golden ball next time around.

As Mark Jackson highlighted tonight, Orlando was the first team in the history of the NBA to have to go through 3 60 win teams to win a title. Coming up 3 wins short isn't the negative a lot of you want to believe.

Completely right.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

+1

That was written very well made allot of sense I respect this post

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:
i blame the mods for not suspending this *** even longer

I'd agree. He just floods the boards with pointless threads.

wateva losers