Sign in to follow this  
Mac Man

Where does the blame Start (please let it all out)

I cant blame nelson coming back for it... w/o him we still woulda not hit 3s tonight, and sucked for the most part.... h eplayed a small part, but eh blame just goes on the team as a whole, misse dree throws, bad D etc

quote:
Originally posted by The Jerm!:

quote:
Originally posted by datmagic:

I am so proud of this Magic team.

You're proud of inconsistant play in the finals? I'm proud of everything to the ECF. After that we played horribly and inconsistantly. Maybe next year.

are you a Magic fan, or a economist? be proud tonight of what we accomplished this year. we need not be so quick to point fingers. we still had a great year people!

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:
Originally posted by The Jerm!:

quote:
Originally posted by datmagic:

I am so proud of this Magic team.

You're proud of inconsistant play in the finals? I'm proud of everything to the ECF. After that we played horribly and inconsistantly. Maybe next year.

Did you actually think the magic would make it to the finals this year? Don't be a liar!

I am proud also

Honest Yes if you're up to it look for my very first Post you would see

I blame myself for caring too much for a bunch of people who don't even know and care who I am.

I bet you the players did not lose this much sleep, time and energy over these games. Why would they? They still get paid the same ridiculous salary whether they play good or bad, win or lose.

It was a very dramatic post season for me. Too many ups and downs, usually within the same game. This level of inconsistency is not the recipe for a championship unfortunately. Unless this team settles down and plays solid and SMART for 48 minutes in consecutive games , we are going to wait for a long while for that championship trophy.

Take care everyone, see you next season.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

I wish there was a way we could just ban bad fans lol, oh well let him go sob in the corner. I am not happy, but I am proud of our team.

Who's not happy about what Orlando has done. Be Honest did you think Orlando can win dis series? cause I did. I can appreiciate a good season after Im over this series. but Its bad enough if they make it here next year and you bring up the things that happen this year to show your loyalty so don't put me on the spot bro

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

I blame myself for caring too much for a bunch of people who don't even know and care who I am.

I bet you the players did not lose this much sleep, time and energy over these games. Why would they? They still get paid the same ridiculous salary whether they play good or bad, win or lose.

It was a very dramatic post season for me. Too many ups and downs, usually within the same game. This level of inconsistency is not the recipe for a championship unfortunately. Unless this team settles down and plays solid and SMART for 48 minutes in consecutive games , we are going to wait for a long while for that championship trophy.

Thank you Ma. Trust me I know how you feel now that you let it out don't you feel you could move on and wait next year.

Why do we need to blame anyone?

Fantastic season where we went FURTHER than ANYONE expected!

Build on this experience and we will win it sooner than you think!

GO MAGIC!

Fans are there every year, they are the only consistent thing a team has. The question is will the team deliver for their fans or not?

Take care

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

Thank you Ma. Trust me I know how you feel now that you let it out don't you feel you could move on and wait next year.

when you look at this season we blame no one

if we have learned nothing or dont do better next year then we can start blaming 14 years between finals is a lonnnng time if la had of beat boston they may not of had so much fire to win it this year