Sign in to follow this  
Mac Man

Where does the blame Start (please let it all out)

Its start with Nelson coming back and Getting to much minutes, Then Hedo only plays offense no defense, Lewis only caring about his big contract has no instaant kills, Dwight for forcing up difficult shots, Pietrus for not having the desire he played with against cleveland, Stan for snobbing Johnson, and Redick after great defensive effort, for not pulling the plug on the miget name nelson

Its start with Nelson coming back and Getting to much minutes, Then Hedo only plays offense no defense, Lewis only caring about his big contract has no instaant kills, Dwight for forcing up difficult shots, Pietrus for not having the desire he played with against cleveland, Stan for snobbing Johnson, and Redick after great defensive effort, for not pulling the plug on the miget name nelson

quote:
Originally posted by datmagic:

I am so proud of this Magic team.

You're proud of inconsistant play in the finals? I'm proud of everything to the ECF. After that we played horribly and inconsistantly. Maybe next year.

We didn't have the intensity tonight. It seemed like we never picked our heads up and worked together. It was painful to watch. Like having someone pull away the chair from you as you are getting ready to sit.

I'm proud of this team and I wear the blue, white, and black with pride. I just know that we could have done better. We are still the best in the East. We just need to regroup and come back stronger next season. Go Magic!

quote:
Originally posted by The Jerm!:

quote:

You're proud of inconsistant play in the finals? I'm proud of everything to the ECF. After that we played horribly and inconsistantly. Maybe next year.

Did you actually think the magic would make it to the finals this year? Don't be a liar!

I am proud also

quote:
Originally posted by The Jerm!:

quote:

I'm proud of this team being counted out early and still prevailing. And i'm proud of the lone win(record breaking %) in this final series And the Greatest year in Magic history.