Sign in to follow this  
CaseyMullen928

Who would you rather face in playoffs (poll)

I picked the Raptors but honestly, I think we could beat anyone but the Pistons and I wouldn't want to play the Cavs. The Cavs I say because they've got Lebron and everybody knows about the "superstar" calls, especially in the playoffs.

I was to see us beat the Wizards or the Raptors. I think these 2 teams will give our 2 main players -- Jameer and Dwight -- the experience. Dwight will have to work on Etan and Jamison while Jameer on Gilbert. And who wouldn't want to see DeShawn back?

Also, Raptors coz of Bosh and TJ. Wouldn't it be nice nice to see the battle of 2 international point guards in Jose and Carlos as well?

ANYBODY!!!

I'd like the Toronto matchup simply because they can't overwhelm us physically. They might play circles around us, but they can't beat us physically.

I'd like the Chicago matchup because anytime a team can dominate the paint against a jump shooting team, they stand a chance.

I wouldn't mind Cleveland because they are far better on paper than in real life.

Washington would outscore us easily...

Detroit would dominate us on both ends of the floor for 4 games!!!

My order is this

Chicago, Toronto, Cleveland, Washington, Detroit

Just be happy to make the playoffs though at this point.

Anyone other than Detroit would give us a decent chance of moving on to the next round. Cleveland and Toronto would both be very favorable matchups.

Washington scares me a little because Arenas and Butler would give us fits.